Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: serapich
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/03/2011, 18:59
Replies: 3
Views: 414
Posted By serapich
Question Help Botjail

Good epvp afternoon staff

My server this with a bug. Could anyone help me
I not know how but sometimes a player it ends going to stop in the botjail alone. I am having trouble pull the player...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/30/2011, 02:47
Replies: 2
Views: 516
Posted By serapich
Help Awards

Anyone know how to change the award from LGW pkt DarkCastle FW
Please know if someone would tell me

I would also like to help me
how do I put for vip1 all player
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 02/21/2011, 20:38
Replies: 1
Views: 486
Posted By serapich
Arrow Help please , Reborn , Autodrop

help please
I wonder how do I increase my rate serves
and how to put the autodrop
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/11/2010, 01:52
Replies: 1
Views: 356
Posted By serapich
can someone please help

Please someone help me how do I change the drop of eps??
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/11/2010, 01:49
Replies: 7
Views: 409
Posted By serapich
Thank'm sorry for posting here

Thank'm sorry for posting here
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/10/2010, 23:55
Replies: 7
Views: 409
Posted By serapich
trying to create a server

trying to create a server
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/10/2010, 21:52
Replies: 7
Views: 409
Posted By serapich
Help

Please someone help me how do I change the drop eps??
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 02/11/2010, 04:34
Replies: 2
Views: 405
Posted By serapich
someone help me plx

I would like to know how to change the image of the fund early on
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 02/10/2010, 14:25
Replies: 1
Views: 447
Posted By serapich
Help

somebody can show me a client with the new DB for download
Forum: Eudemons Online 12/25/2009, 05:06
Replies: 9
Views: 1,076
Posted By serapich
Help NPC's

can someone help me how do I translate the NPC's:confused:
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.