Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: insanepostman
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 04:30
Replies: 16
Views: 3,645
Posted By insanepostman
i hope mexh doesn't have over 30 posts

i hope mexh doesn't have over 30 posts
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 01:43
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By insanepostman
hi Rey. Anyway I turned on all my mods and logged...

hi Rey. Anyway I turned on all my mods and logged in and the remove fog works as, however after a few minutes you get the boot. I can't honestly say I've ever had no fog without using a .dll edit, I...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 00:20
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By insanepostman
yah I'm having the same problem I tried using the...

yah I'm having the same problem I tried using the most recent tiaras data folder as well but that dosn't get rid of the no fog either, im thinking people who are getting by with jinsu are able to...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/13/2010, 22:54
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By insanepostman
o.O i'd ask for details but since i've spoken...

o.O i'd ask for details but since i've spoken with a few other people that also are having the same problem leads me to two conclusions; 1. You're lying. 2. If you're not you've figured something out...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/13/2010, 22:46
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By insanepostman
dungeondb and dungeondb2 are the ones for eirinn...

dungeondb and dungeondb2 are the ones for eirinn but again i've tinkered with it and i have no luck whatsoever
Forum: Mabinogi 01/13/2010, 22:40
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By insanepostman
actually dungeon no fog appears to have been...

actually dungeon no fog appears to have been patched server side, even my .xml edits don't remove it I have only spoken to one other person who was able to confirm their dungeon no fog is also not...
Forum: Mabinogi 12/23/2009, 01:29
Replies: 4
Views: 3,587
Posted By insanepostman
Great thanks.

Great thanks.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/21/2009, 07:56
Replies: 4
Views: 3,587
Posted By insanepostman
[Request] Mabinogi re-packer

I was thinking to be on the safe side if Nexon does fix all the .dll mods and all that there is a way to still have visual stuff. Obviously everyone's used the mabiUNpacker but what program is used...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.