Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nnajresua
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2010, 09:19
Replies: 2
Views: 1,169
Posted By Nnajresua
GCPH (SD)hack

pakiayos update naman p0o yung hack ni sir brian kc maganda yung pagkkagawa nya nung hack..salamat po0!!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2010, 11:16
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
I'll miss you, Sir Bryan!!! Thanks for the new...

I'll miss you, Sir Bryan!!! Thanks for the new HACK!!
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/12/2010, 17:29
Replies: 21
Views: 2,400
Posted By Nnajresua
Some maybe... But there is a huge amount of...

Some maybe... But there is a huge amount of players who is announced having multi SD heads



Clearly, that is a violation of:
NOT using offensive or foul words (swearing, flames, insults and...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/12/2010, 15:32
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
I'll Post it as soon as it happens.... AGAIN......

I'll Post it as soon as it happens.... AGAIN... Thanks ^_^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/12/2010, 15:05
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Sir Bryan... Well... I tested out the new Hack...

Sir Bryan... Well... I tested out the new Hack and it works very terrific... But after a few Minutes, There was a message in my screen. It said that I didn't have the Latest Patch... I checked my...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/12/2010, 14:58
Replies: 21
Views: 2,400
Posted By Nnajresua
Well... I always enter Sidt server No...

Well... I always enter Sidt server



No way... That event ended Weeks ago...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/12/2010, 11:30
Replies: 21
Views: 2,400
Posted By Nnajresua
Multi SD Head Bugs?

Well, Yester day and today, there were announcements of people getting multi SD heads like this one:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/12/2010, 11:19
Replies: 38
Views: 6,363
Posted By Nnajresua
Wow.... Dreams do come true!!! I made up a...

Wow.... Dreams do come true!!! I made up a characters once who uses a Book and a Gun. But mine was both male and the jobs were Sage and Hunter...


Anyways...

Skill 1 - Melee
Skill 2 - Mid...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/10/2010, 11:26
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
HOW MANY TIMES do we have to say that TAGALOG...

HOW MANY TIMES do we have to say that TAGALOG isn't allowed on this part of the forums!! Man...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/29/2010, 13:15
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
@zombiemadness hehehehe mine does that sometimes....

@zombiemadness hehehehe mine does that sometimes. SOMETIMES. but that's due to the cwappyness of my internet @_@
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/26/2010, 13:02
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
To All Players! The Hack Does Work... Just Update...

To All Players! The Hack Does Work... Just Update your Patch. And Activate hacks
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/26/2010, 10:53
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
'Ya Know what... we are not allowed to speak...

'Ya Know what... we are not allowed to speak tagalog in this forum. Just a reminder for all pinoys like me.. :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2010, 11:12
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Wahahahaha.... This is a common error that anyone...

Wahahahaha.... This is a common error that anyone knows... Why Brazil Spelled as Brasil? O_o
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2010, 07:55
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
You and me, Pal, You and me... ;)

You and me, Pal, You and me... ;)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2010, 07:51
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Wahahaha... Few people here are ACTUAL hackers......

Wahahaha... Few people here are ACTUAL hackers... ^_^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2010, 07:06
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Talking My Friend and I had the same problem. Let the one...

My Friend and I had the same problem. Let the one w/o the Dialogue pass through the portal. It should be gone in the next stage
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2010, 14:28
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Angry Sir Bryan Does NOT make MP hacks. It is good that...

Sir Bryan Does NOT make MP hacks. It is good that we have hacks for dungeons, but for PvP? Why, That's just too illegal!:mad:
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2010, 11:58
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Again, Thank You, Sir Bryan!!! All of us...

Again, Thank You, Sir Bryan!!! All of us appreciate your hard work :). See you at GC_PH!!
Oh, BTW, Does the hack work even if it's about to update?

Edit: is msvbvm60.dll copied along with GCHack...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2010, 10:44
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Help Me!! Every Time I Open the Link Brian~ Gave...

Help Me!! Every Time I Open the Link Brian~ Gave to DL the cheat, The Loading Bar just Keeps Spinning and Spinning!! HELP MEEE!! T_T
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2010, 10:27
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Umm... Kuya Bryan... I can't seem to DL the file...

Umm... Kuya Bryan... I can't seem to DL the file from the URL u gave. The loading Bar just keeps Moving but no Download Started.. HELP PLS.!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2010, 10:13
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
There's another update today for GC_PH...

There's another update today for GC_PH...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2010, 10:54
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Smile SA LAHAT NG GC_PH PLAYERS!! MAG TIWALA TAYU KAY...

SA LAHAT NG GC_PH PLAYERS!! MAG TIWALA TAYU KAY KUYA Bryan~ !! LET's JUST PLAY FAIR NALANG UNTIL MABYPASS NI KUYA ANG GAME!! Let's all trust kuya Bryan~ and hope that he gets to bypass our patch :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/31/2009, 05:56
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
I'm an Abyss Knight now!! Thanks Kuya Bryan!! YOU...

I'm an Abyss Knight now!! Thanks Kuya Bryan!! YOU RAWK!!!
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/22/2009, 07:04
Replies: 21
Views: 1,512
Posted By Nnajresua
anu po ung SD? whats d meaning?

anu po ung SD? whats d meaning?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/22/2009, 06:35
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,355,791
Posted By Nnajresua
Adrian, paki explain nga. Pag nag ppatch, i...

Adrian, paki explain nga. Pag nag ppatch, i delete ung hacks, e pagkatapus mag 100% ung patch pwede na ulet gamitin ang unupdated na hacks?? im so confused


...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.