Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: noob4ever23
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/24/2019, 17:58
Replies: 40
Views: 12,880
Posted By noob4ever23
I've been dying to learn how to set up a private...

I've been dying to learn how to set up a private Action 6 server at home. I don't intend to host it for for people to play, just for myself and friends IRL. If anyone would be willing to help guide...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.