Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lucky117
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/28/2012, 10:10
Replies: 15
Views: 5,136
Posted By lucky117
I have same problem but I have 3 GameServer. Can...

I have same problem but I have 3 GameServer. Can you re-edit for 3 GameServer? Thanks..
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/28/2012, 09:21
Replies: 5
Views: 1,600
Posted By lucky117
I have same problem too. I am suing Patch 5.0 ...

I have same problem too. I am suing Patch 5.0

Unhandled msg received CFarmManagerMainProcess : IP:192.168.1.182 NoDir:0x0209 (0x3020)...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/28/2012, 09:19
Replies: 1
Views: 955
Posted By lucky117
Same problem but i have 3 gameserver.

Same problem but i have 3 gameserver.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/27/2012, 17:08
Replies: 213
Views: 73,203
Posted By lucky117
Hello; I am using Patch 5.0 but i am...

Hello;

I am using Patch 5.0 but i am receiving error on FarmManager when i clicked Start Button..

Unhandled msg received CFarmManagerMainProcess : IP:192.168.1.182 NoDir:0x0209 (0x3020)...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/15/2009, 22:22
Replies: 0
Views: 258
Posted By lucky117
wtb at least 10-20 sbot acc

hi,

i want to buy at least 10-20 not charged sbot account only registered. pls pm me.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.