Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: faraverete
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/19/2016, 02:01
Replies: 86
Views: 9,725
Posted By faraverete
I can't download the full client. later...

I can't download the full client.

later edit: nvm, works now

How the hell do I attack? I get a message from Sa Vi saying that I can't use auto attack system.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/18/2016, 15:58
Replies: 86
Views: 9,725
Posted By faraverete
The site is not availabe. How can i register and...

The site is not availabe. How can i register and download?
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 08/11/2011, 11:45
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
I don't think that's a good ideea with the snow...

I don't think that's a good ideea with the snow shield. @120, you'll have 66%mp absortion, witch is a lot, and your pots won't recover you fully until the next strike. Dunno.
Atm I'm level 70, gap 7...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 08/08/2011, 15:31
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
up.. ?

up.. ?
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 08/02/2011, 22:24
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
deathbloom, with this build I bet i can own you...

deathbloom, with this build I bet i can own you big time. Go play other shitty games, thanks.
Btw simple, can you upgrade the tut for cap 120? I dunno if i shall put the last nuke from fire, @120,...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/22/2011, 00:35
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
Read all the pages of the thread, and you'll find...

Read all the pages of the thread, and you'll find your answer .
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/22/2011, 00:35
Replies: 6
Views: 801
Posted By faraverete
Can anybody answer me ? -.-

Can anybody answer me ? -.-
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/15/2011, 20:21
Replies: 75
Views: 12,550
Posted By faraverete
server: RedSea Guild name: Arguru Master:...

server: RedSea
Guild name: Arguru
Master: ZarKind
Contact: ZarKind
We are looking for english speakers. Any type of players, any levels are allowed. We just wanna have fun.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/15/2011, 11:44
Replies: 6
Views: 801
Posted By faraverete
Bump .

Bump .
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/12/2011, 17:47
Replies: 6
Views: 801
Posted By faraverete
Sroking problem

So, I have this problem.
My bot doesn't store elixirs and items. I selected all of them to store, but it doesn't. Until a few days ago, he store everything and work properly. And the list witch I...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/06/2011, 12:28
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
@papapajo You must be kidding me. Armor is the...

@papapajo
You must be kidding me. Armor is the worst thing that you can put on a int spear.
I'm wearing garment and I'm very proud of this build. If you want psy def too, wear prot, but i strongly...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/06/2011, 11:51
Replies: 5
Views: 6,525
Posted By faraverete
I know, And here's another question , I won't...

I know,
And here's another question , I won't open another thread [ if anybody could help me ]
In dimension pillar says that I can finsh it in 5 hours, but after 2 hour I'm kicked out and I can't...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/05/2011, 17:39
Replies: 5
Views: 6,525
Posted By faraverete
And where does the spell paper and elder staff...

And where does the spell paper and elder staff drop ? at the final boss? because i have the other ones already.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:58
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
maybe they think about the next day ^_^

maybe they think about the next day ^_^
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:52
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
+48210947812412

+48210947812412
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:42
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
diud, i'm going at sleep. I will close my...

diud, i'm going at sleep. I will close my computer, and tomorrow morning I'll try to connect
Anyways, F*ck you JoyinmyfuckingcockMAX
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:32
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
I bet they fall asleep under their desks.

I bet they fall asleep under their desks.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:28
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
Joymax is pissing us off. let's ban him 100...

Joymax is pissing us off.
let's ban him 100 years for illegal server inspection.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:26
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
soooo, what's the time now ? [ in iSro time ]

soooo, what's the time now ? [ in iSro time ]
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:23
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
Trollololololol . I was just kiddin' with you...

Trollololololol .
I was just kiddin' with you guys, chill >.>
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:19
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
iSro.

iSro.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 22:18
Replies: 218
Views: 12,033
Posted By faraverete
Yey, works ! .

Yey, works ! .
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/03/2011, 18:13
Replies: 3
Views: 5,107
Posted By faraverete
according to rev6, all the servers are closed. ...

according to rev6, all the servers are closed.
the server is undergoing inspection. what shall i believe ?
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 04/12/2011, 14:46
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
bring up my post

bring up my post
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 04/08/2011, 22:11
Replies: 285
Views: 296,769
Posted By faraverete
Important Skill. That's your life assurance. ...

Important Skill. That's your life assurance.
Max I, II, III, IV
Upgrade V ONLY, DONT UPGRADE AGAIN.
FIND YOUR OWN SNOW! [MAX IT!]

why the fifth only once ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.