Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: asdasd54
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/25/2026, 14:53
Replies: 1,283
Views: 112,344
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Claude

IGN: Claude
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/20/2026, 23:06
Replies: 655
Views: 45,141
Posted By asdasd54
for some reason client crashes as soon as I see...

for some reason client crashes as soon as I see the logo. other servers worked fine
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/20/2026, 22:41
Replies: 146
Views: 62,449
Posted By asdasd54
IP/PC limit? The fuck, lmao.

IP/PC limit? The fuck, lmao.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/10/2026, 23:32
Replies: 305
Views: 72,454
Posted By asdasd54
So they created an event which favored INT spear...

So they created an event which favored INT spear characters... We got like %20 exp and they were lv 42 last time I checked, 10 level or more levels. I sent global to make my point and they banned me....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2024, 20:15
Replies: 238
Views: 13,474
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Hologram

IGN: Hologram
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/16/2024, 13:57
Replies: 238
Views: 13,474
Posted By asdasd54
Bicheon debuff chances are too much. Everyone is...

Bicheon debuff chances are too much. Everyone is playing bicheon.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/29/2024, 14:34
Replies: 5,871
Views: 453,898
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Hologram

IGN: Hologram
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/20/2022, 23:09
Replies: 601
Views: 66,957
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Maverick

IGN: Maverick
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/23/2022, 20:00
Replies: 2,494
Views: 185,304
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Heatblur

IGN: Heatblur
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/06/2021, 21:33
Replies: 90
Views: 11,714
Posted By asdasd54
Can anyone send invite? Thanks.

Can anyone send invite? Thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2020, 00:59
Replies: 805
Views: 72,752
Posted By asdasd54
IGN: Grizzly

IGN: Grizzly
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/06/2013, 21:59
Replies: 3,191
Views: 216,021
Posted By asdasd54
There is a graphical bug on devil's spirit.Check...

There is a graphical bug on devil's spirit.Check that out.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/04/2013, 14:35
Replies: 3,191
Views: 216,021
Posted By asdasd54
I would like to see this server with D11 but...

I would like to see this server with D11 but whatever..Downloading,lets see how it goes.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/03/2013, 21:39
Replies: 282
Views: 20,105
Posted By asdasd54
I remember when I was playing at BloodySRO...

I remember when I was playing at BloodySRO D11..Just try to get a nova set,nova weap,pvp,job temple..It was fuking awesome and I would play even now.But not this D13.Good luck(he knows how to admin...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2013, 17:03
Replies: 9,581
Views: 596,552
Posted By asdasd54
open serwler fast noob GM or bb:D

open serwler fast noob GM or bb:D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2012, 12:46
Replies: 181
Views: 12,613
Posted By asdasd54
Well,he's attacking penguin.Till he stops,this...

Well,he's attacking penguin.Till he stops,this server will remain closed.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2012, 20:58
Replies: 1,620
Views: 104,892
Posted By asdasd54
I dont think Moca ddossing.He cant be stupid that...

I dont think Moca ddossing.He cant be stupid that much.He doesnt win anything he's gaining some hate from players lol
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2012, 19:32
Replies: 1,620
Views: 104,892
Posted By asdasd54
Mocaboss or whatever is ur fucking name.Ur the...

Mocaboss or whatever is ur fucking name.Ur the most stupid person I have ever know.Seriously.Penguin's owner said that he's not attacking ur server.Are you that much dumb to cannot understand that?...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/25/2012, 16:48
Replies: 1,620
Views: 104,892
Posted By asdasd54
I guess Maggo didnt stop..

I guess Maggo didnt stop..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/24/2012, 16:26
Replies: 1,620
Views: 104,892
Posted By asdasd54
I dont think so.They can start attack whenever...

I dont think so.They can start attack whenever they want.Its impossible to avoid DDOS attacks.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/13/2012, 17:39
Replies: 1,265
Views: 88,164
Posted By asdasd54
any accounts for beta? Can I get one?

any accounts for beta? Can I get one?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/13/2012, 00:28
Replies: 502
Views: 46,206
Posted By asdasd54
Gonna try it.Keep up the good work. Btw,if you...

Gonna try it.Keep up the good work.
Btw,if you wanna be successful,just try to bring bloodysro-rose gameplay.Will be good.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/08/2012, 12:42
Replies: 1,934
Views: 113,206
Posted By asdasd54
Gz to him fucked up his own server.

Gz to him fucked up his own server.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/08/2012, 12:07
Replies: 1,934
Views: 113,206
Posted By asdasd54
Are you sure about increasing alchemy rate? Ur...

Are you sure about increasing alchemy rate? Ur community dont want.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/08/2012, 10:45
Replies: 1,934
Views: 113,206
Posted By asdasd54
DO NOT increase alchemy rate.You will fuck this...

DO NOT increase alchemy rate.You will fuck this great server.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.