Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pve1
Forum: 12Sky2 06/14/2012, 11:12
Replies: 8
Views: 2,393
Posted By pve1
Got framework (latest version) and leatrix...

Got framework (latest version) and leatrix installed. I still have delay issues *_* is there any other program that might be outdated and made leatrix stop working?, I checked windows update and...
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/14/2012, 09:15
Replies: 4
Views: 254
Posted By pve1
I'll be online 18:00 ( UTC +1 ), It's my last day...

I'll be online 18:00 ( UTC +1 ), It's my last day at school so we are going to have BBQ ^^

My skype name is: fuatgoker
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/13/2012, 20:41
Replies: 4
Views: 254
Posted By pve1
Yes, I have email. As for recovery questions, I...

Yes, I have email. As for recovery questions, I have forgotten all of the answers ^^. idk, I can try to figure it out what the answers are if that's what you desire?
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/13/2012, 16:46
Replies: 4
Views: 254
Posted By pve1
lvl 92 runescape account

Hey, I'm selling a lvl 92 runescape character, It hasn't any valuable gear to mention so I will just ask for 10$ or your price.


Skype: fuatgoker
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/13/2012, 16:41
Replies: 0
Views: 258
Posted By pve1
WoW - EU - Gamecards for sale (2 and 3 months)

Hey, I have EU - WoW gamecard, 3 of them are 2 months each. I'm currently selling them for 12k each. I will try to get some more later on when I have sold them all. Gamecard is alot safer then...
Forum: 12Sky2 06/05/2012, 16:28
Replies: 8
Views: 2,393
Posted By pve1
I tried leatrix, doesn't seem to work :/

I tried leatrix, doesn't seem to work :/
Forum: 12Sky2 06/05/2012, 09:46
Replies: 8
Views: 2,393
Posted By pve1
12sky korea delay issues

Hey, I just began to play 12sky on the korea servers, when I use my skills it has some delays like 1-2 seconds and I can't like spam click to move :( Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'd...
Forum: Technical Support 02/24/2012, 20:17
Replies: 4
Views: 374
Posted By pve1
Yeah, I reinstalled windows but it says that I am...

Yeah, I reinstalled windows but it says that I am in safe mode and because of that I can't complete the installation..

I don't know how to remove the safe mode so I can complete it.
Forum: Technical Support 02/23/2012, 21:13
Replies: 4
Views: 374
Posted By pve1
I need help with my computer

Hey, when I start my computer it says " Starting Windows for the first time" then an error message comes and says that the installation could not complete because i'm in safe mode. Does anyone with...
Forum: 12Sky2 12/20/2010, 09:42
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
Get the free hack and grind

Get the free hack and grind
Forum: 12Sky2 11/30/2010, 21:58
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
Dont worry hacks never get permanent patched at...

Dont worry hacks never get permanent patched at aeriagames :) they only patch the current hack and then you just need to find the new adress
Forum: 12Sky2 11/29/2010, 16:32
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
Yeah I guess I'll think about It...

Yeah I guess I'll think about It...
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 21:02
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
I thought that when AfterBurn said that It was...

I thought that when AfterBurn said that It was working People would belive me but they just look at a video. for the first it says ling chi fortress insted for infernal island for the second i had no...
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 16:11
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
K, I gave the hack to After Burn for a few weeks...

K, I gave the hack to After Burn for a few weeks ago I dont know If he tried It out, I'll give the hack again to him then he can tell If it works or not, and as you see at the top corner It says Ling...
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 15:24
Replies: 24
Views: 3,767
Posted By pve1
Made a thread with the video there, If someone Is...

Made a thread with the video there, If someone Is going to talk bullsht about the hack dont write anything
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 12:43
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
Look at the bottom please before talking sht,...

Look at the bottom please before talking sht, that map is SOS and i dont got SOS time left

And Im not lagging It's just the video

EDIT: After I watched with my 2 others computer i saw that the...
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 12:15
Replies: 24
Views: 2,724
Posted By pve1
Free Time hack

Here Is the proof you guys wanted

Time Hack 12sky2 proof - Xfire Video ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

EDIT: I am going to quit 12sky2 so I'll have no use to this hack anymore so I will...
Forum: 12Sky2 11/28/2010, 10:26
Replies: 24
Views: 3,767
Posted By pve1
Yes I have infinite time hack, I just need to afk...

Yes I have infinite time hack, I just need to afk In sos for 80mins >.< then I'll start recording the video.
Forum: 12Sky2 11/27/2010, 23:07
Replies: 24
Views: 3,767
Posted By pve1
Yeah sure, I will upload a video tomorrow

Yeah sure, I will upload a video tomorrow
Forum: 12Sky2 11/26/2010, 23:09
Replies: 24
Views: 3,767
Posted By pve1
I got time hack for all maps but nobody wanted to...

I got time hack for all maps but nobody wanted to buy it for a bit cash in game, Since I'm going to quit the game next month I might sell it for a world of warcraft CD key(first wow)
5euros not that...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2010, 19:34
Replies: 700
Views: 173,541
Posted By pve1
OMG this is just fking annoying to ask for a...

OMG this is just fking annoying to ask for a update, he will update it when he gets time
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2010, 16:03
Replies: 63
Views: 10,535
Posted By pve1
So we get to use it 1 day free or how long we...

So we get to use it 1 day free or how long we want ? :)
Forum: 12Sky2 11/16/2010, 16:28
Replies: 110
Views: 20,595
Posted By pve1
Close thread please, this duping sht is getting...

Close thread please, this duping sht is getting annoying
Forum: Wolfteam 11/11/2010, 16:25
Replies: 673
Views: 89,225
Posted By pve1
I deavtivated my antivirus and firewall, but AVG...

I deavtivated my antivirus and firewall, but AVG still blocks the file...
Forum: Wolfteam 11/10/2010, 23:29
Replies: 673
Views: 89,225
Posted By pve1
i cant get the hack work, all of the files are ok...

i cant get the hack work, all of the files are ok but the ammo & nade file is infected plz help
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.