Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: asdgeap2
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/19/2024, 02:06
Replies: 2,434
Views: 235,123
Posted By asdgeap2
We Are Summer Legends !! IGN: GeckoMoria

We Are Summer Legends !!

IGN: GeckoMoria
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/19/2012, 19:36
Replies: 76
Views: 6,792
Posted By asdgeap2
If I see a new d9 weapon, my client will get...

If I see a new d9 weapon, my client will get crash :) please fix this problem, cuz I cant play :/
I already reinstalled, deleted and installed again, restarted computer, dload again(media.pk2 and...
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/17/2012, 20:01
Replies: 8
Views: 3,793
Posted By asdgeap2
and me too >< xD

and me too >< xD
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/11/2011, 18:29
Replies: 5
Views: 405
Posted By asdgeap2
protector for nuker, or armor, if u use garment,...

protector for nuker, or armor, if u use garment, u have higher dmg, but no defense
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/26/2011, 19:19
Replies: 0
Views: 397
Posted By asdgeap2
Cool WTT Alex bower for Uranus 64+!!!

Hi guys!

I have a bower on alexander.
Name: M00NCHILD
Lvl:60
Sp:520K
Mastery: pacheon|60| lightning|60| fire|60| force|41|~it's wrong i know~
Items: normal
full scrolls
55M
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/26/2011, 09:34
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By asdgeap2
Only WTT i dont wanna buy

Only WTT i dont wanna buy
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/25/2011, 22:58
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By asdgeap2
WTT Alex blader for Uranus 64+ char

Hi guys!

I have a blader on alexander.
Name: PrototypeZa
Lvl:61
Sp:350K (NOW)
Mastery: Bicheon|61| Cold|61| Fire|61|
Items: normal
Clown avatar,halloween avatar(female)
full stone, dewil...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.