Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: korogka101
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/19/2014, 10:25
Replies: 341
Views: 114,268
Posted By korogka101
Oh hey, you we're right... I apologize on...

Oh hey, you we're right...

I apologize on doubting since I've been through alot of pservers that "shuts down" for no reason.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/19/2014, 06:52
Replies: 341
Views: 114,268
Posted By korogka101
I hope this waiting is worth it though.

I hope this waiting is worth it though.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/19/2014, 06:34
Replies: 341
Views: 114,268
Posted By korogka101
And no official announcement about the...

And no official announcement about the shutdown/maintenance/etc. I really have a bad feeling about they just opened that server to grab some quick money.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/19/2014, 06:13
Replies: 341
Views: 114,268
Posted By korogka101
What time did it go down? I was probably asleep...

What time did it go down? I was probably asleep when it happened.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/19/2014, 05:20
Replies: 341
Views: 114,268
Posted By korogka101
Looks like they closed the server and ran away...

Looks like they closed the server and ran away with the money... good job whoever owned bluedn.

Well, it was already expected anyways, everything seems so vague and there's no forums on there.
Forum: Zero 12/14/2011, 21:31
Replies: 92
Views: 7,629
Posted By korogka101
i find this "egy war" funneh, it says (Full...

i find this "egy war" funneh, it says (Full Egnlish) LOL

and yeah, its ra1d3n here :p
Forum: Zero 12/14/2011, 21:29
Replies: 17
Views: 1,895
Posted By korogka101
re-tar-dead

re-tar-dead
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.