Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kulex
Forum: Forsaken World 03/14/2012, 02:45
Replies: 3
Views: 2,148
Posted By Kulex
Pump, willing to sell cheap, dont be afraid to...

Pump, willing to sell cheap, dont be afraid to make an offer.

Im not expecting 4k by any means.
Forum: Forsaken World 02/22/2012, 00:31
Replies: 3
Views: 2,148
Posted By Kulex
Selling lv80 ice mage level 2 wings 80 mastery

Im bored of this game. Dumped alot of money into this char.
Looking for a good offer. The equipments, gems, pets and mastery levels worth at least 4k usd no jokes.

18ish level 4 gems. Lv2...
Forum: Runescape Trading 12/12/2009, 20:26
Replies: 5
Views: 582
Posted By Kulex
Yeah I'm aware of that. This is my first time...

Yeah I'm aware of that. This is my first time doing stuff like this lol so I don't really browse RS black markets. Though I really don't think post count matters, like what if someone just spam in...
Forum: Runescape Trading 12/05/2009, 21:31
Replies: 5
Views: 582
Posted By Kulex
S> Level 112 account with 200m+ for other mmo fees

Ok guys I've quit RS for nearly 2 months and I decided to sell my account. I'm currently playing Jade Dynasty and I want to sell this RS account to pay for the fees.

Here are some screenshots of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.