Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cell88
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/05/2009, 21:17
Replies: 85
Views: 18,231
Posted By Cell88
Pretty cool hack Would you get banned for doing...

Pretty cool hack
Would you get banned for doing this ?
Like if you did it once and not several times
Forum: Dekaron 12/05/2009, 21:14
Replies: 175
Views: 12,189
Posted By Cell88
I voted no I rather not play as if im in a...

I voted no
I rather not play as if im in a private server
This hack would ruin the economy the game will come IMBA
50% Hackers have +9 and Legit don't, you think that's fair?
Legit people will...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/05/2009, 20:55
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,384
Posted By Cell88
Thanks alot Nebular ! So far im having no...

Thanks alot Nebular !
So far im having no problams!
I can go tomb with low lvl and doesent dc me..
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.