Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mabuan
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 11/19/2014, 13:13
Replies: 137
Views: 76,962
Posted By mabuan
Yes. You can use it.

Yes. You can use it.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 11/19/2014, 01:44
Replies: 137
Views: 76,962
Posted By mabuan
Here it is: ...

Here it is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!ZgBV1RhD!BYjjpmPF15z_5FxR--Z2YRcCYK5nP4x78tnexvFSdPM
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 11/18/2014, 13:21
Replies: 137
Views: 76,962
Posted By mabuan
Server worked smooth. But I get display error...

Server worked smooth. But I get display error from skill window if I use Stinka's game.exe

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have tried to use other game.exe, then this problem gone. But MP...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2010, 07:26
Replies: 66
Views: 58,278
Posted By mabuan
Hộp quà Trung Thu= Mid-autumn festival gift box

Hộp quà Trung Thu= Mid-autumn festival gift box
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2010, 05:10
Replies: 244
Views: 59,224
Posted By mabuan
it don't work with shaiya vietnam (shaiya.com.vn).

it don't work with shaiya vietnam (shaiya.com.vn).
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 07/31/2010, 03:20
Replies: 152
Views: 61,871
Posted By mabuan
Yes, it is encrypted. I'm not developer, so I'm...

Yes, it is encrypted. I'm not developer, so I'm waiting for your share or shinru2004's share.:)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 07/30/2010, 05:22
Replies: 152
Views: 61,871
Posted By mabuan
I've extracted file shay_data_edit_0-1b.zip into...

I've extracted file shay_data_edit_0-1b.zip into C:\Python27 and I run in CMD as you said. I've used file Skill.SData by using Shaiya Data file Tool (Lilprohacker) to extract from Data.sah. When I...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 07/30/2010, 03:13
Replies: 152
Views: 61,871
Posted By mabuan
Yes! I put Skill.SData into Input\SData folder...

Yes! I put Skill.SData into Input\SData folder and run file Skill_csv.bat then I saw it.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 07/29/2010, 03:50
Replies: 152
Views: 61,871
Posted By mabuan
I have a problem when running it. Please see...

I have a problem when running it. Please see below:

Creating ./Output/SData/Skill.complete.csv
Traceback <most recent call last>:
File "scr\SData.py", line 113, in <module>...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.