Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mokona22
Forum: Private Server 04/16/2016, 10:13
Replies: 0
Views: 1,833
Posted By mokona22
Dragon Hunter Online

Hello my friends!

I am playing Dragon Hunter Online, the first Dragomon Hunter Online Private Server!
And I wanted to invite you all to join me in this adventure, starting at:
DragonHunter...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/02/2015, 11:59
Replies: 58
Views: 10,273
Posted By mokona22
Gonna try the server too :) Was thinking of going...

Gonna try the server too :) Was thinking of going back to official but meh, the p2win there is killing me lol. Hope I enjoy this server!

Edit: Well I ran into some troubles with the game so far....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.