Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: acgimpy
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2010, 16:53
Replies: 874
Views: 136,310
Posted By acgimpy
Shutdown timer? Once and a while the shutdown...

Shutdown timer?
Once and a while the shutdown timer will work, but more often than not I'll set the timer to a number of minutes (tried 30, 60, 72) and the bot doesn't display time to shutdown nor...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2010, 16:41
Replies: 874
Views: 136,310
Posted By acgimpy
Bot works pretty dang good! Great job Chefes! ...

Bot works pretty dang good! Great job Chefes! One question I have is on gathering, it selects the item and then just keeps running by it. I've set up the attack key and even changed it's position...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2010, 22:42
Replies: 874
Views: 136,310
Posted By acgimpy
So what is the major difference between this and...

So what is the major difference between this and Plany's? Thinks I'll give this one a whirl since Nyrek is paid now :) Might even think about coding again...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/22/2009, 22:26
Replies: 174
Views: 41,102
Posted By acgimpy
It says it has a background mode? I thought that...

It says it has a background mode? I thought that was a bad thing in general to do. If you are not in background does it just do key presses?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.