Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Freelanceri
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/14/2009, 09:14
Replies: 1,205
Views: 358,431
Posted By Freelanceri
Has someone made something for the new patch?...

Has someone made something for the new patch? Atleast it crashes if there's some Launcher.exe included files in the directories.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/03/2009, 10:08
Replies: 5
Views: 1,168
Posted By Freelanceri
I'm ready to take a part for this job. I've got...

I'm ready to take a part for this job. I've got experience in PHP / SQL and I also have been editing WoW servers.

Just curious to know more about this thing.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.