Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: elevatedblue
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/13/2013, 03:36
Replies: 230
Views: 26,643
Posted By elevatedblue
Love the server, keep up the good work...

Love the server, keep up the good work Seraphim....I joined two days ago and have played everyday. I will donate to this site as soon as I can just to support.
...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/08/2013, 19:41
Replies: 88
Views: 11,255
Posted By elevatedblue
I think I found my new home.

I think I found my new home.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/20/2013, 03:01
Replies: 20
Views: 2,875
Posted By elevatedblue
I'm a brand new member and can't wait for it to...

I'm a brand new member and can't wait for it to come back....Good job on the server and thank you for the hard work.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2011, 02:55
Replies: 94
Views: 31,960
Posted By elevatedblue
I could help you set up your own pserver and show...

I could help you set up your own pserver and show you how. Just so you can test your heart out, and keep up the good work.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2011, 02:06
Replies: 282
Views: 163,065
Posted By elevatedblue
Use the resource monitor in Windows 7 or download...

Use the resource monitor in Windows 7 or download a resource monitor to have it tell you all the connections to your computer.... >:P`
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/14/2011, 02:53
Replies: 36
Views: 4,277
Posted By elevatedblue
It is an awesome server...come try it...

It is an awesome server...come try it...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/13/2011, 03:03
Replies: 37
Views: 4,588
Posted By elevatedblue
[QUOTE=GmBanHammer;9736992]Ok sorry about that...

[QUOTE=GmBanHammer;9736992]Ok sorry about that lets see here some Q&A

I have looked at your site and played on Unity. I will be patiently waiting to see your work.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/06/2011, 02:19
Replies: 333
Views: 415,527
Posted By elevatedblue
Try these, I took the original mooky list and...

Try these, I took the original mooky list and separated them to make it easier to find. Don't thank me, thank the list creators.

Version 4.5 stuff FYI
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/05/2011, 03:38
Replies: 790
Views: 182,085
Posted By elevatedblue
your public needs to be your network address for...

your public needs to be your network address for example 192.168.???.???
find that out by typing in start button cmd, right click it and run as admin, and type ipconfig, hit enter key. scroll up to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/05/2011, 03:30
Replies: 790
Views: 182,085
Posted By elevatedblue
I'll do one better for you....my email is...

I'll do one better for you....my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links]
email me and ill send you all the codes i have and the sorted txt item lists i reorganized.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/05/2011, 03:28
Replies: 790
Views: 182,085
Posted By elevatedblue
I noticed your virus scanner....you will probably...

I noticed your virus scanner....you will probably find missing files in your quarantined area and will have to add c:\ShaiyaServer to the ignore list. Also try re-editing a fresh game.exe, it sounds...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/05/2011, 03:22
Replies: 790
Views: 182,085
Posted By elevatedblue
lol, those vids are XP with a Windows 7...

lol, those vids are XP with a Windows 7 theme...check the boot screen. In Windows 7 there's not a way to correctly change the boot screen yet.
Forum: Shaiya 04/05/2011, 01:43
Replies: 9
Views: 3,374
Posted By elevatedblue
There's a Shaiya Patcher on this site that will...

There's a Shaiya Patcher on this site that will fix your problems. If you can find it, unzip, and run in same directory. Choose Game.exe and choose the options you want ie: anitifreeze, climb walls,...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.