Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: miatoromatic
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/08/2018, 00:48
Replies: 243
Views: 83,521
Posted By miatoromatic
Nice fast, instructed me on what to do, would...

Nice fast, instructed me on what to do, would recommend and buy from again!
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/06/2018, 11:06
Replies: 0
[Buying] Ectos
Views: 247
Posted By miatoromatic
Ectos

skype (miatoromatic) if you need, quote price, I will pp

pref ppl with trade reps
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/01/2018, 18:37
Replies: 2,276
Views: 471,818
Posted By miatoromatic
Hey Calypso, I've been using your vaettir farming...

Hey Calypso, I've been using your vaettir farming script for a while and it worked fine, but since canthan new year, it's having issues identifying items, really bizarre.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/27/2016, 12:18
Replies: 154
Views: 24,700
Posted By miatoromatic
Do you still have stock?

Do you still have stock?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2014, 16:12
Replies: 546
Views: 56,200
Posted By miatoromatic
This is gay, even though RAF is up and I redeemed...

This is gay, even though RAF is up and I redeemed shit, nothing is going through
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/28/2014, 04:09
Replies: 94
Views: 6,774
Posted By miatoromatic
You guys should chargeback on paypal, is there a...

You guys should chargeback on paypal, is there a way to get this scammer banned?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2014, 18:09
Replies: 94
Views: 6,774
Posted By miatoromatic
It's scam, I'm giving a negative

It's scam, I'm giving a negative
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2014, 14:09
Replies: 94
Views: 6,774
Posted By miatoromatic
Can anyone confirm this is legit? My accounts...

Can anyone confirm this is legit? My accounts were supposed to start yesterday... still waiting
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2013, 18:43
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,593
Posted By miatoromatic
If I get banned from this, it's just going to be...

If I get banned from this, it's just going to be from the raf system, right?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2013, 03:01
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,593
Posted By miatoromatic
I'm really interested in IP farm, can anyone give...

I'm really interested in IP farm, can anyone give me suggestions?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2013, 05:29
Replies: 63
Views: 6,863
Posted By miatoromatic
Here's the result, great service. ...

Here's the result, great service.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2013, 04:41
Replies: 169
Views: 10,927
Posted By miatoromatic
PM. Waiting on you bro.

PM. Waiting on you bro.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/11/2013, 01:00
Replies: 63
Views: 6,863
Posted By miatoromatic
Opened trade, waiting for job to finish now! Free...

Opened trade, waiting for job to finish now! Free bump.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2013, 20:19
Replies: 2
Views: 253
Posted By miatoromatic
Na Boost S1 -> G5

I have 2 NA accs needing boost

one is S1 65 LP
other is S1 100 LP

I need to get both to G5

Let me know price for each, price negociable. You need vouch
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2013, 00:55
Replies: 133
Views: 13,980
Posted By miatoromatic
does it work with NA accounts?

does it work with NA accounts?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/18/2012, 03:39
Replies: 15
Views: 1,514
Posted By miatoromatic
Hi, interested in both Account 1&2 BO price, sent...

Hi, interested in both Account 1&2 BO price, sent you a PM.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/28/2012, 17:58
Replies: 1
Views: 549
Posted By miatoromatic
Smile WTS: Cheap Ectos

Scammed by KosinusBeta. Don't sell him anything.

Skype: Max aka Velli
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 10/14/2011, 18:30
Replies: 16
Views: 3,085
Posted By miatoromatic
Hi how safe is your bot?

Hi how safe is your bot?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2010, 07:06
Replies: 178
Views: 30,120
Posted By miatoromatic
can anyone even get axife working anyways? the...

can anyone even get axife working anyways? the mouse movements are so dark jerky that it always misses what it's supposed to click on. I recorded it at least 20 times already.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2010, 09:27
Replies: 178
Views: 30,120
Posted By miatoromatic
My mouse keeps straying off in Axife even though...

My mouse keeps straying off in Axife even though I manually script it, how do you do it Oxysoft?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2010, 22:15
Replies: 2,691
Views: 366,935
Posted By miatoromatic
Have you tested it yourself? I did ToC on 1 star...

Have you tested it yourself? I did ToC on 1 star four times and the boss gives item but doesn't die, he's not movie or doing anything at all. He just sits there.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2010, 20:34
Replies: 2,691
Views: 366,935
Posted By miatoromatic
The Temple of Cuatal still isn't working in case...

The Temple of Cuatal still isn't working in case you forgot.

Keep up the good work. =]
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2010, 22:22
Replies: 1,472
Views: 190,657
Posted By miatoromatic
sir makim, is the hack supposed to be working...

sir makim, is the hack supposed to be working ATM? because it doesn't work for me anymore after I patched.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2010, 21:37
Replies: 1,472
Views: 190,657
Posted By miatoromatic
Doesn't work anymore, after the latest patch.

Doesn't work anymore, after the latest patch.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2010, 19:13
Replies: 1,472
Views: 190,657
Posted By miatoromatic
So to get this to work, I have to play through...

So to get this to work, I have to play through those missions to unlock 3 stars?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.