Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dragon297
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 06/09/2012, 11:51
Replies: 857
Views: 135,864
Posted By dragon297
When I use the bot, it often automatically ends...

When I use the bot, it often automatically ends on its own after a few crafts. This has happened after 20 crafts, 40 crafts, etc. so I don't believe the amount of crafts is the problem. After...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/23/2012, 21:23
Replies: 857
Views: 135,864
Posted By dragon297
I'm a beginning crafter, so I just wanted to...

I'm a beginning crafter, so I just wanted to thank you so much for including the "basic crafting" rule set for us because it's so overwhelming trying to learn how to work with the rule sets. Slowly...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2011, 22:53
Replies: 123
Views: 31,966
Posted By dragon297
The downloads are down, thought you'd like to...

The downloads are down, thought you'd like to know :)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.