Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: moto1966
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/17/2009, 00:16
Replies: 4
Views: 301
Posted By moto1966
I have the local server pc

I have the local server pc
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/17/2009, 00:13
Replies: 4
Views: 301
Posted By moto1966
Hello friend to say that I have to put more ram...

Hello friend to say that I have to put more ram right?
but aglgum portals and other is not, as I do not know what to do thanks
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/17/2009, 00:08
Replies: 4
Views: 301
Posted By moto1966
Help

Hello friends I have metin2 server to work, but am having a problem when I go to portals, it crashes my doll, because I do not know if I have to configure anything in Navical
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/05/2009, 14:37
Replies: 0
Views: 477
Posted By moto1966
Acute of metin2

Porquê que quando passo portais, fico prezo e nao consigo entrar na minha conta alguém pode dar uma Aguda do metin2




Reason that when step vestibules, I am prezo and I do not obtain to enter...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/01/2009, 22:04
Replies: 1,934
Views: 678,963
Posted By moto1966
Olá, friends I have a problem I have metin2 to...

Olá, friends I have a problem I have metin2 to work but I cannot open doors 13000 ties 13004 in router, already I know to change in the filing-cabinets of the server the doors now wanted to move in...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/01/2009, 21:33
Replies: 1,934
Views: 678,963
Posted By moto1966
Olá, Freunde habe ich ein Problem, das ich metin2...

Olá, Freunde habe ich ein Problem, das ich metin2 habe zum zu arbeiten, aber ich kann nicht Türen öffnen 13000 Riegel 13004 im Fräser, bereits ich weiß, um in den Aktenschränken des Bedieners zu...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.