Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marine608
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2014, 20:46
Replies: 23
Views: 14,285
Posted By marine608
So has anyone tried this and got it working? I...

So has anyone tried this and got it working? I haven't had any luck with this, as I can't seem to use the item and put it in the mail at the same time.

Holy shit, the moment I post this I got it...
Forum: ArcheAge 11/22/2014, 10:52
Replies: 7
Views: 2,018
Posted By marine608
So what's your reason for wanting them to be...

So what's your reason for wanting them to be hacked? Can't just start hacking someone just because you asked for it.
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2014, 20:40
Replies: 79
Views: 30,511
Posted By marine608
It seems like the new patch is just detecting the...

It seems like the new patch is just detecting the mods and disconnecting me. Correct me if I'm wrong, though... But only a small portion of players seem to be getting disconnected from the game.
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2014, 07:49
Replies: 79
Views: 30,511
Posted By marine608
Anyone think the upcoming patch will start...

Anyone think the upcoming patch will start detecting and banning people for using these mods? Many people are predicting that it will. I might just restore the default files in case..
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2014, 03:10
Replies: 79
Views: 30,511
Posted By marine608
I tried doing this but it didn't work for me.....

I tried doing this but it didn't work for me.. When I click on the auctioneer the window doesn't pop up.. hmm..
Forum: ArcheAge 10/18/2014, 14:30
Replies: 86
Views: 32,213
Posted By marine608
Nice and easy!... Thank you very much. I got zoom...

Nice and easy!... Thank you very much. I got zoom mod working too, but when I tried housing code posted on here, it didn't work for me...

Anyways, will be having fun with this :D.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2011, 11:45
Replies: 111
Views: 25,558
Posted By marine608
is this hack working...

is this hack working...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/23/2011, 07:41
Replies: 356
Views: 145,874
Posted By marine608
No, I just tested it. It's not working with the...

No, I just tested it. It's not working with the new dragon update.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw that he updated it. :) I'll test it now.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/15/2010, 04:13
Replies: 21
Views: 30,037
Posted By marine608
The fix number two has already been done for me....

The fix number two has already been done for me. I'm still looking for other ways to improve my speed, seeing how I PVP so much.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2010, 23:56
Replies: 79
Views: 21,050
Posted By marine608
The link to Tiara moonshine doesn't work.

The link to Tiara moonshine doesn't work.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/16/2010, 04:54
Replies: 93
Views: 24,270
Posted By marine608
Cool, thanks man! :] But with the Kuku tune, do I...

Cool, thanks man! :] But with the Kuku tune, do I have to restart after I set my MTU? I can't understand any of the characters on there.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2010, 23:16
Replies: 93
Views: 24,270
Posted By marine608
Hey, With the Tiara Moonshine, do I just extract...

Hey, With the Tiara Moonshine, do I just extract the files into The Mabinogi folder?
Also, could I use the Tiara, Kukutune AND TCP Optimizer at the same time to reduce my lag? Sorry, I just haven't...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2009, 09:07
Replies: 342
Views: 76,025
Posted By marine608
Won't let me download for some reason...Why? D;

Won't let me download for some reason...Why? D;
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2009, 09:07
Replies: 342
Views: 76,025
Posted By marine608
Why..doesnt this let me dl the files x.x...

Why..doesnt this let me dl the files x.x...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.