Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: d0wnYoU
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/26/2009, 17:52
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
William D says ISRO Client Newest client 1.211...

William D says
ISRO Client Newest client 1.211 or CSRO Client. I dont know what v

Don`t use rev 80 in this rev you can`t create chars

/edit

I don`t have 1.211 I can`t install 1.210. SRO...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/25/2009, 15:10
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
you can`t use 1.222 use 1.211

you can`t use 1.222 use 1.211
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2009, 19:54
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
sorry for second post MY BAD XDD but where can...

sorry for second post MY BAD XDD but where can try with CSRO client
William D say ISRO or CSRO but what v
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
This is v1.148
or try v...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2009, 18:15
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
JaveQ - Revision 80: /...

JaveQ - Revision 80: / ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
this is the url for the svn
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2009, 17:59
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
it now works for me I'll make a video how I play...

it now works for me I'll make a video how I play on the server
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2009, 09:38
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
MySQL :: MySQL 5.0...

MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
javeq is a java emulator, and he had only a few laggs and he also runs on a much newer version, and yes PVP is possible. patch the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/22/2009, 20:17
Replies: 17
Views: 2,132
Posted By d0wnYoU
JaveQ Video Tutorial

Sorry for bad Quality and for no sound

Links
Download d0wnYoU_jq.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.