Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dutten
Forum: Lineage 2 11/14/2009, 20:02
Replies: 0
Views: 589
Posted By dutten
Question L2J PROBLEM PLZ LOOK !

I got a l2j server i can play but other cant join , why ? i know i have too change ip from 127.0.0.1 too my WAN ip but it did'nt work , i maybe do something wrong if anyone out there know anything...
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 11/14/2009, 19:58
Replies: 5
Views: 853
Posted By dutten
NEED HELP WHIT l2J SERVER ! I got a l2j...

NEED HELP WHIT l2J SERVER !

I got a l2j server i can play but other cant join , why ? i know i have too change ip from 127.0.0.1 too my WAN ip but it did'nt work , i maybe do something wrong if...
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 11/14/2009, 19:57
Replies: 5
Views: 853
Posted By dutten
Question I NEED HELP WHIT MY l2J SERVER !

I got a l2j server i can play but other cant join , why ? i know i have too change ip from 127.0.0.1 too my WAN ip but it did'nt work , i maybe do something wrong if anyone out there know anything...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.