Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mihaaaau
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/09/2021, 13:34
Replies: 1,568
Views: 181,525
Posted By mihaaaau
Sikora

Sikora
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/14/2010, 17:39
Replies: 2
Views: 639
Posted By mihaaaau
Academy chars - problem

Hi, im doing chars for my accademy to get accademy buffs and i ve got a problem. Do you know any soft or something what can upgrade mastery automaticly after lvl up?? I need it to have GAP 0 all time.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2009, 20:21
Replies: 996
Views: 250,808
Posted By mihaaaau
So i dont know what happen. W8 for the new...

So i dont know what happen. W8 for the new SBOT_AC client ;-) Maybe it will help you ;-)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2009, 19:03
Replies: 996
Views: 250,808
Posted By mihaaaau
I think it is becouse you have wrong CHAR NAME In...

I think it is becouse you have wrong CHAR NAME In Sbot_AC. If you have wrong name Sbot_AC Couldnt find this char and make relog.

(im sory for my english, its not perfect now)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2009, 18:58
Replies: 996
Views: 250,808
Posted By mihaaaau
theoneofgod: Try to log on Iris(NEW) there you...

theoneofgod: Try to log on Iris(NEW) there you will log on 1st time ;D

Can you PM me bro? I have some questions.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2009, 18:20
Replies: 996
Views: 250,808
Posted By mihaaaau
I have a problem with this version. (My operation...

I have a problem with this version. (My operation system is: Windows 7) When running SBOT_AC i cannot see any chars in Accounts. I had there logins and passwords. Old config doesnt work ?? I forgot...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/22/2009, 12:18
Replies: 996
Views: 250,808
Posted By mihaaaau
What should i have in "Set affinity" ? What this...

What should i have in "Set affinity" ? What this option make?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/11/2009, 16:20
Replies: 229
Views: 40,483
Posted By mihaaaau
Hmmm.. i have WINDOWS 7 x64 and on my pc it...

Hmmm.. i have WINDOWS 7 x64 and on my pc it doesnt work.. i see the soft but when i want to chose a char i see chinese signs. Anyone know whats...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.