Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Alex10T
Forum: S4 League Trading 07/21/2013, 21:55
Replies: 14
Views: 467
Posted By Alex10T
I'm very interested in this account! Send me your...

I'm very interested in this account! Send me your Skype username
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/05/2012, 14:13
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,464
Posted By Alex10T
I'm using Faith Injector,and when it pops...

I'm using Faith Injector,and when it pops out,this is what I do :
Add : Programs/alaplaya/TeamBlu/ItemManager.dll
Processname : patcher_s4.exe
Then Inject,but nothing changes..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2012, 15:02
Replies: 651
Views: 48,294
Posted By Alex10T
It doesn't work for me,the weapons don't...

It doesn't work for me,the weapons don't change,why?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2012, 10:26
Replies: 651
Views: 48,294
Posted By Alex10T
I can't even get it to work,i do everything like...

I can't even get it to work,i do everything like in the tutorial but the weapons rest the same..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/24/2012, 15:17
Replies: 482
Views: 45,701
Posted By Alex10T
What should I do after typing the command? ...

What should I do after typing the command?

Ex : Once the game has started,i type in the console "/god" and after that? If i press ENTER the game crashes!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/09/2012, 09:31
Replies: 470
Views: 34,037
Posted By Alex10T
Password please ç_ç

Password please ç_ç
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2012, 20:41
Replies: 37
Views: 5,273
Posted By Alex10T
CF EU Crashes.

CF EU Crashes.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2012, 20:53
Replies: 33
Views: 5,026
Posted By Alex10T
Umh,maybe to help people that plays it? Lol.

Umh,maybe to help people that plays it? Lol.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2012, 20:10
Replies: 33
Views: 5,026
Posted By Alex10T
Why don't you do an hack for CF EU? We need it xD

Why don't you do an hack for CF EU? We need it xD
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2012, 20:05
Replies: 33
Views: 5,026
Posted By Alex10T
Works on CF EU?

Works on CF EU?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2012, 11:56
Replies: 80
Views: 10,308
Posted By Alex10T
I don't know,but some hacks works LOL. Maybe...

I don't know,but some hacks works LOL.
Maybe it's another file that is in my CF folder D:
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2012, 11:50
Replies: 80
Views: 10,308
Posted By Alex10T
Some hacks don't work on CF EU,but others do. ...

Some hacks don't work on CF EU,but others do.
Example : On CF EU Wallhack/White Players Works,AImbot not.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.