Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DoMx
Forum: Lineage 2 11/08/2009, 21:23
Replies: 3
Views: 665
Posted By DoMx
Ok I finally got it verified (using walker 2.05...

Ok I finally got it verified (using walker 2.05 and L2WByPass) but it seems that when i start (by pressing end) it automatically kicks me.. Can I do something about this?
Forum: Lineage 2 11/08/2009, 16:12
Replies: 3
Views: 665
Posted By DoMx
Exclamation [HELP]Need some help / advice for Final Walker

Well guys, I need your help. I've already tried all the possible ways to verify the L2Walker so that I can bot but it didn't work(TCPtunnel / L2Net+L2Walker / L2WBypass..) My OS is Vista . Oh and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.