Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GodMember
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/05/2020, 06:44
Replies: 1
Views: 345
Posted By GodMember
WTS Origin 90/FF Chinese ACC +10 Set

Account comes with full +10 prot set 80%stats full blues and accessories,+7Devil ,lvl90 Fellow pet and tons of other goodies. pm offers serious buyers only.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/01/2016, 01:43
Replies: 1
Views: 383
Posted By GodMember
Geared 130 ARCHER>ARCHER For RUNESCAPE

Hi im an oldtime player of Conquer online I have a 130 Archer Geared (120 SDG SDG Super BOW , elite +5 Plum SDG, SDG Armor) not fully geared but its not to bad.


I am looking for a runescape...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/02/2013, 00:17
Replies: 2
Views: 560
Posted By GodMember
Bump

Bump
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/01/2013, 21:09
Replies: 0
Views: 321
Posted By GodMember
GW1 Account Factions - Nightfall Expansions for your RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT

Title says it all guys, im really looking for a good runescape account to play on to pass my free time that I have so please get back to me ASAP.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/31/2013, 04:53
Replies: 2
Views: 560
Posted By GodMember
RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT 100+??? for 130 Equiped Archer on DREAM DREAM

TItle says it all , please PM me with serious offers only. TY
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/29/2013, 04:15
Replies: 1
Views: 299
Posted By GodMember
Trading SRO Accounts for RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT

Title says it all, I've quit SRO for well over 2 years now I have a few 80+ accounts im looking to get rid of or trade for a runescape account. Feel free to PM me for further details etc.
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/14/2012, 02:03
Replies: 7
Views: 363
Posted By GodMember
This Kid is a fake, He does not have proof in...

This Kid is a fake, He does not have proof in game that he owns that account + items/gold. Do not give into this scam.
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/09/2012, 03:07
Replies: 0
Views: 438
Posted By GodMember
4x Runescape Accounts

I have a lvl 114 P2P Account with 2+ Months Membership Left

99 strenght
99 ranged
90 Hunter
92 Herblor


Level 102
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/08/2012, 02:39
Replies: 3
Views: 828
Posted By GodMember
PMED!

PMED!
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/07/2012, 05:59
Replies: 3
Views: 828
Posted By GodMember
Runescape Membership Cards For RSGP

Hello everyone I am trying to kick of a semi bussiness selling Runescape Membership Cards for RSGP. Im starting off small so please no flaming on my thread please. Thank you for your time.
...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/16/2012, 04:16
Replies: 3
Views: 1,562
Posted By GodMember
Update Equips were sold, All I have are the...

Update Equips were sold, All I have are the Accounts Now. Message me if interested


LOOKING FOR RS gold or a good skiller account on runescape
Forum: Middleman 02/04/2012, 18:26
Replies: 2
Views: 355
Posted By GodMember
Middleman Services By:GodMember $1 Fee (Runescape,Silkroad Online,Conquer Online)

Hey guys decided to offer my services as a Official Middleman, Anyone looking for MM thats safe and legit feel free to send me a PM in Inbox.

I charge a $1 Fee Through Paypal as payment for...
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/04/2012, 18:13
Replies: 1
Views: 277
Posted By GodMember
Hmm? what about a guildwars account with 3...

Hmm? what about a guildwars account with 3 expansions up to nightfalls? for a runescape account
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/01/2012, 21:52
Replies: 0
Views: 471
Posted By GodMember
WTT Guildwars Account(Proph,Factions,Nightfalls) For RUNESCAPE account

Hey guys I have a Guildwars account for trade Im looking for a very good runescape account with items/gold/money and good skills.

My account has up to Nightfalls expansion and comes with 3 PvE...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/01/2012, 19:54
Replies: 3
Views: 1,562
Posted By GodMember
Laila Lvl 70 HM Pagan and 40 UM Pagan For Runescape

Hey guys I am looking for a high level runescape account for my Shaiya account it is level 70 HardMode Pagan on Laila Server. And it also has lvl 40 UM Pagan. The account has no Items for pagan...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 01/29/2012, 13:18
Replies: 1
Views: 217
Posted By GodMember
WTB LvL 100+ on Pacific Server

Hello I am looking for a account on Pacific Server to buy must be level 100+ Either Euro/Chinese does not matter. Willing to buy with or without equipments.


I also have accounts in the following...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/02/2012, 05:52
Replies: 7
Views: 471
Posted By GodMember
Scammer!

Scammer!
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/28/2011, 01:36
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Posted By GodMember
Guildwars for Shaiya / Runescape / Or Silkroad Online

Looking for an account in either Silkroad Online, Shaiya , Or Runescape.


I have a Guildwars Account (PROPHECIES,FACTIONS, NIGHTFALLS) with Three Expansions. Got some decent items/equips and I...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/27/2011, 20:54
Replies: 2
Views: 378
Posted By GodMember
WTB LvL 60-70 HM or UM Account on Laila

Title Says it all, post all info or private message me details of your account / type/ equipments etc. Will buy within the end of this week.

Looking for mainly a Assasin / Warrior / or a Pagan
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/27/2011, 20:33
Replies: 1
Views: 496
Posted By GodMember
Anyone interested? :\

Anyone interested? :\
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/26/2011, 15:07
Replies: 1
Views: 496
Posted By GodMember
Guildwars Account for Shaiya LAILA Server

Want to trade a Guildwars Prophecies/Factions/Nightfall account for a lvl 70 Account on Laila serious enquiries only please im really looking to just trade and start enjoying Shaiya.

I have 4...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 11/30/2011, 07:53
Replies: 1
Views: 385
Posted By GodMember
WTB lvl 60-70 UM or HM On LAILA

Im looking to spend 200$ Maximum on an account on laila over lvl 60 lvl 70 preferred. Mostly interested in Orc , Hunter , or Fighter anything other than that I will have to think about it.

I will...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/28/2011, 17:30
Replies: 1
Views: 2,375
Posted By GodMember
Gm/Pm Commands for 5065

Currently im playing a private server which is 5065 , does anyone know GM/PM commands or anything about how to make accounts level 255
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/18/2011, 20:55
Replies: 0
Views: 416
Posted By GodMember
Buying/Trading Accounts

Im looking to buy an Account on Pacific Server if anyone has for sale please feel free to contact me . You can reach me on my email at [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/20/2010, 15:12
Replies: 0
Views: 663
Posted By GodMember
Question CONQUER ONLINE ACCOUNT? FOR SRO ACCOUNT OLYMPUS SERVER

Hey everyone, I have a few accounts from when I use to play SRO currently im playing conquer online and I would like to trade my accounts on SRO for anything on conquer , like...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 98

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.