Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jose123456
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2017, 09:15
Replies: 19
Views: 14,078
Posted By jose123456
How does a website read the memory of the game...

How does a website read the memory of the game though?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2017, 04:00
Replies: 19
Views: 14,078
Posted By jose123456
Wow, that's pretty cool sounding. Mind explaining...

Wow, that's pretty cool sounding. Mind explaining a bit about how it works? or was this meant to just be a tease? I don't play this game anymore but I work as a dev and I like learning new things.
Forum: Trading 10/31/2015, 20:41
Replies: 4
Views: 979
Posted By jose123456
I'll sell 12 whole gold for 10knx. Code First....

I'll sell 12 whole gold for 10knx. Code First. Beat these prices I dare you.
Forum: Mabinogi 10/25/2015, 20:31
Replies: 7
Views: 2,079
Posted By jose123456
Well, I haven't even looked yet. Like I said I'm...

Well, I haven't even looked yet. Like I said I'm not on a windows computer(I'm talking physical computers, so I can't just open the folder and take a peak) and I haven't exactly memorized what's in...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/25/2015, 19:34
Replies: 7
Views: 2,079
Posted By jose123456
Definitely not very helpful. I think people like...

Definitely not very helpful. I think people like you are the main reason why this forum is dead. I bet instead of responding with something useful, you'll respond with a meme, a link to a rick astley...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/25/2015, 18:29
Replies: 7
Views: 2,079
Posted By jose123456
I'm actually not on Windows computer right now I...

I'm actually not on Windows computer right now I use Linux on a daily basis >.>; is that the dll we have to get information from and should be in mabi folder? or are you just trolling? It's always...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/25/2015, 17:29
Replies: 8
Views: 3,931
Posted By jose123456
black jack and hookers outside the red light...

black jack and hookers outside the red light district.
Forum: Mabinogi 10/25/2015, 17:18
Replies: 7
Views: 2,079
Posted By jose123456
Mabi Boss Timer, is done through dll only?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

In this thread it said that the way boss timers work is through using a DLL that sends...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/23/2015, 06:13
Replies: 7
Views: 3,584
Posted By jose123456
Are you some kind of professional moron or just a...

Are you some kind of professional moron or just a gifted amateur? Of course, I googled it. I thought there was an updated guide to run it now, as in the present, in the year 2015. If you don't have a...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/22/2015, 21:47
Replies: 7
Views: 3,584
Posted By jose123456
Can I get a link to this guide? Always wanted to...

Can I get a link to this guide? Always wanted to get mabi to work on Ubuntu.
Forum: Mabinogi 10/21/2015, 07:18
Replies: 8
Views: 5,706
Posted By jose123456
Because we're better at them :)

Because we're better at them :)
Forum: Mabinogi 10/21/2015, 03:47
Replies: 8
Views: 5,706
Posted By jose123456
I'll make one for you how much will you pay? I...

I'll make one for you how much will you pay? I can make one easily for you

But then I'll post it on my github...so....there's that you could just ask your friends to fund it, I'll give you guys...
Forum: Mabinogi 10/21/2015, 03:43
Replies: 13
Views: 4,634
Posted By jose123456
I can't be the only wondering if he's still among...

I can't be the only wondering if he's still among us
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/20/2015, 19:41
Replies: 95
Views: 39,005
Posted By jose123456
You don't what the flipper, they just said it's...

You don't what the flipper, they just said it's outdated this was patched in 2010.

Use VirtualBox they said, but in my experience that makes the camera all weird in Mabi.

Secondly, I thought...
Forum: Mabinogi 09/20/2015, 19:30
Replies: 13
Views: 4,634
Posted By jose123456
Whatever happened to Dark Raccoon?

Anyone know if that guy ever came back into the Mabi community?
Forum: Mabinogi 08/24/2014, 07:13
Replies: 8
Views: 2,156
Posted By jose123456
Can I get another hint? :D With enough...

Can I get another hint? :D With enough Google'ing, even for a new comer nothing is impossible.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/23/2014, 22:15
Replies: 8
Views: 2,156
Posted By jose123456
How to get mabinogi housing board information?

I saw an android app that lets you check the housing board on your phone, i was just wondering how do they do this? Is there some way to connect to mabinogi's servers to look for that information...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/07/2013, 05:56
Replies: 4
Views: 1,071
Posted By jose123456
I've talked to you before, and I know you know...

I've talked to you before, and I know you know even less about this stuff than I do. Please don't post here just for the sake of posting.:)
Forum: Mabinogi 11/07/2013, 02:14
Replies: 4
Views: 1,071
Posted By jose123456
How do these things work exactly?

It's my understanding that everything is now packed into Client.EXE? From what I've read on this forum...so does that mean editing any .DLL's inside the mabi folder is pointless and all edits have to...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/05/2013, 02:40
Replies: 10
Views: 8,742
Posted By jose123456
Oh that's pretty awesome :/ I hope I can make...

Oh that's pretty awesome :/ I hope I can make something that allows me to use Cheat Engine lol

Function names? That sounds very interesting to have but I feel like I don't actually understand what...
Forum: Mabinogi 11/04/2013, 17:07
Replies: 10
Views: 8,742
Posted By jose123456
OllyDBG or Ida Pro?

I'm reading into it and I want to know, which is better for Mabinogi purposes? No flame please this is a serious inquiry.
Forum: Mabinogi 11/04/2013, 16:45
Replies: 1
Views: 833
Posted By jose123456
Anyone got any cool packets/endgame stuff?

You don't have to tell me what they are, I just want to see something cool because I'm really bored and non of my friends awake yet.

I'm actually learning C/C++ and reading about reverse...
Forum: Trading 10/12/2013, 22:48
Replies: 2
Views: 843
Posted By jose123456
Can you transfer NX?

Can you transfer NX?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2013, 22:28
Replies: 12
Views: 9,204
Posted By jose123456
Wouldn't it make more sense if it was like...

Wouldn't it make more sense if it was like decipher instead? So...if someone did make a bypass and called it Black Decipher or White Decipher it'd make more sense since

decipher is the opposite...
Forum: Mabinogi 06/27/2013, 21:25
Replies: 7
Views: 1,321
Posted By jose123456
Can mabinogi icon extracted?

I want to create a bot, using JRuby and I was wondering if icon from mabinogi are in a dll file, and does anyone know which one?

I need the ones in the GUI for the game not just the .exe file if...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 118

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.