Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: swordmaster123
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2012, 12:48
Replies: 72
Views: 11,330
Posted By swordmaster123
gl hf guys awesome fun in this server xD ...

gl hf guys
awesome fun in this server xD

Xyz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/01/2012, 12:26
Replies: 167
Views: 21,514
Posted By swordmaster123
It will not come back, here are the signs: ...

It will not come back, here are the signs:

The Divinity Website is down.
Game server is down.
Facebook page is removed.
GAs/GMs that helped out have no idea what happened.
Manu fucked all the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/30/2012, 23:10
Replies: 167
Views: 21,514
Posted By swordmaster123
Lol and guess what now guys, Manu closed the...

Lol and guess what now guys, Manu closed the server, forum and facebook page to get rid of his traces. Damn this is sad, I wasted my money.. Egy B shield only 2 days old, gone.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/06/2012, 14:56
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,672
Posted By swordmaster123
Download Net framework 4.

Download Net framework 4.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/06/2011, 21:34
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,672
Posted By swordmaster123
anyone have the aurora IP, no one seems to know. ...

anyone have the aurora IP, no one seems to know.

If you know please PM me it or post here xD
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/05/2011, 22:59
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,672
Posted By swordmaster123
^I think there is some tutorials on YouTube.

^I think there is some tutorials on YouTube.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/04/2011, 23:11
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,672
Posted By swordmaster123
Yea I'm wondering too. Everytime I try to...

Yea I'm wondering too.

Everytime I try to use the IP Finder it gives me 141.105.67.43, which doesn't work and gives me the error "PluginBJ error" or something.

I can start the bot and all,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/05/2009, 07:06
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,996
Posted By swordmaster123
So how updated is the hacks? If not being...

So how updated is the hacks?
If not being updated please Send them to my Email or somthing thx Brian~

Damn Leecher Ayie~!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.