Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 1996f
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 02/16/2011, 22:39
Replies: 55
Views: 13,945
Posted By 1996f
Server OFF ?

Server OFF ?
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/26/2011, 13:47
Replies: 55
Views: 13,945
Posted By 1996f
I think ^^'

I think ^^'
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/02/2011, 19:43
Replies: 177
Views: 26,356
Posted By 1996f
So when I met a GM, I can exchange my gold to...

So when I met a GM, I can exchange my gold to Gpot??
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 12/25/2010, 11:28
Replies: 14
Views: 5,525
Posted By 1996f
It is normal that when that I try of me connected...

It is normal that when that I try of me connected it is so long?
It has been 10 minutes since I entered my identifiers and it still have it has the page of identification?

Thx For Answer
...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 12/23/2010, 21:27
Replies: 18
Views: 1,426
Posted By 1996f
dsteen you have a Windows vista 7 - 64 bits? -.-

dsteen you have a Windows vista 7 - 64 bits? -.-
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 12/23/2010, 20:24
Replies: 18
Views: 1,426
Posted By 1996f
I have a new problem for you ^^', When I launch...

I have a new problem for you ^^', When I launch the chinese launcher, The window open..and close immediately x_x

Thx for your answer
Forum: Dragonica 12/23/2010, 16:37
Replies: 33
Views: 2,227
Posted By 1996f
25

25
Forum: Dragonica 12/23/2010, 16:28
Replies: 240
Views: 29,262
Posted By 1996f
Hum I can't play... When I launch the...

Hum I can't play...
When I launch the 光华梦幻龙族.exe he says "Dragonica (I/G) a cessé de fonctionner" or "Dragonica ( I/G) stopped working".
And I have follow the Guide...Butt the...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/21/2010, 13:11
Replies: 1,458
Views: 239,303
Posted By 1996f
Where you want

Where you want
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/21/2010, 12:20
Replies: 1,458
Views: 239,303
Posted By 1996f
I'm banned for 5hours.. Hacking trial detected...

I'm banned for 5hours.. Hacking trial detected ^.^

It was a very good Hack^^
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2010, 20:19
Replies: 138
Views: 11,754
Posted By 1996f
It's Beautiful! It's a pity that we do not...

It's Beautiful!

It's a pity that we do not have the Bypass but it is enough to create it ^^'

( You give file for create a Bypass? )

*Sorry for my bad english.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2010, 16:43
Replies: 34
Views: 3,573
Posted By 1996f
Very good job, it's just wonderful. How To make...

Very good job, it's just wonderful.
How To make this

Sorry or my bad english
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/08/2010, 11:36
Replies: 48
Views: 8,932
Posted By 1996f
Thanks Pixli

Thanks Pixli
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/08/2010, 00:43
Replies: 276
Views: 32,467
Posted By 1996f
Alastor you are a good man/woman( I don't know^^)

Alastor you are a good man/woman( I don't know^^)
Forum: S4 League 01/08/2010, 00:21
Replies: 11
Views: 935
Posted By 1996f
How made you to pass invisible half has? That...

How made you to pass invisible half has?
That is the same thing on KS4
Look :

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 01/08/2010, 00:04
Replies: 11
Views: 935
Posted By 1996f
How made you to make has half diparaître your...

How made you to make has half diparaître your characters?
Forum: S4 League 01/07/2010, 19:26
Replies: 5
Views: 933
Posted By 1996f
When will we be able to see these behaviours? ...

When will we be able to see these behaviours?

HS: Glad[o]S I love your videos on youtube
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2010, 16:51
Replies: 50
Views: 3,913
Posted By 1996f
The trainers do not go any more they do not make...

The trainers do not go any more they do not make any more " effect" Is this really the end of Resource? The trainers are they enore qualified face has this small mainenance?
(The "S4 Trainer[No...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2010, 09:09
Replies: 25
Views: 4,259
Posted By 1996f
ENG : that does not go for me, when launches it...

ENG :
that does not go for me, when launches it the patcher_s4.exe I click on start then 2 windows s' open saying: " laguange/static_string_table.xml"
The second say: "...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.