Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver1460
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/30/2012, 02:14
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,417
Posted By Silver1460
After I got this bot working, I decided to switch...

After I got this bot working, I decided to switch to the normal client instead of opening the bot to launch. I got this (c8) error then launched with bot and it worked normally. I restarted my...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 11/30/2009, 23:12
Replies: 177
Views: 121,077
Posted By Silver1460
Yo how do i open/edit the enc files and stuff?

Yo how do i open/edit the enc files and stuff?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.