Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vlad13skatee
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2013, 20:56
Replies: 203
Views: 51,491
Posted By vlad13skatee
Man , i see the menu but is empty..

Man , i see the menu but is empty..
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/28/2010, 16:22
Replies: 2,870
Views: 448,638
Posted By vlad13skatee
My friends can connect to the server :| I have...

My friends can connect to the server :|
I have windows 7 , please :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/18/2010, 21:13
Replies: 2
Views: 1,184
Posted By vlad13skatee
i know , i have the same problem ..

i know , i have the same problem ..
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/31/2010, 13:48
Replies: 1,122
Views: 166,138
Posted By vlad13skatee
AND were i find a english media pk2 ?

AND were i find a english media pk2 ?
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/31/2010, 13:01
Replies: 1,122
Views: 166,138
Posted By vlad13skatee
i dont know , i am from Romanian .. i need a...

i dont know , i am from Romanian .. i need a English media Pk2 ....
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/31/2010, 12:14
Replies: 1,122
Views: 166,138
Posted By vlad13skatee
NEW UPDATE TP 1.166 , WERE I CAN FIND A ENGLISH...

NEW UPDATE TP 1.166 , WERE I CAN FIND A ENGLISH MEDIA pk2
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/03/2010, 17:34
Replies: 4
Views: 824
Posted By vlad13skatee
How i restart the client ?? I have reintall...

How i restart the client ??
I have reintall the game for 4 times
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/27/2009, 19:54
Replies: 112
Views: 34,757
Posted By vlad13skatee
Why he disconect my ? .... i turn on the...

Why he disconect my ? .... i turn on the autologin and he try 4-5 Times and Next disconnect... why ?
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/02/2009, 16:35
Replies: 4
Views: 1,203
Posted By vlad13skatee
I want the Action skill bar at rest of character...

I want the Action skill bar at rest of character ... like druids,mage,hunter ... etc
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/02/2009, 16:34
Replies: 4
Views: 1,203
Posted By vlad13skatee
:::Action bar:::

Please help my whit Action bar whit skill (the best skill)
exemple:
Paladin:
1)Attack
2)crusader Strike
3)divine storm
4)extorcism
5)hammer of justice
6)Hammer of wrath
7)Consecration
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/24/2009, 13:35
Replies: 80
Views: 25,772
Posted By vlad13skatee
I am on extreme shaiya... is the best ;) ...

I am on extreme shaiya... is the best ;)


Add Me : vladromania :):):)
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.