Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheForsaken
Forum: Dragonica 07/15/2013, 00:18
Replies: 0
Views: 634
Posted By TheForsaken
Which is the least secured?

From what I am seeing there are different versions of Dragonica.. which one is the most popular and which one is the least secured (more hackable) version?
Forum: AutoIt 10/10/2011, 05:28
Replies: 11
Views: 1,767
Posted By TheForsaken
Links re-uploaded and backed up now. Sorry. ...

Links re-uploaded and backed up now. Sorry.

NOTE: The original links which where submitted by me and credited under this username/site have been deleted. I did not back them up. These newly...
Forum: AutoIt 07/22/2011, 02:10
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz/461209-by...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Read this topic and do some more research on it if you are still interested. Keep in mind that is an old topic and a...
Forum: AutoIt 04/26/2011, 19:12
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
AutoIt uses the keybd_event to send keystrokes....

AutoIt uses the keybd_event to send keystrokes. Your game is probably running something like GameGuard, HackShield, etc which is blocking that function along with any other commonly used functions...
Forum: Rappelz 02/14/2011, 03:08
Replies: 36
Views: 51,960
Posted By TheForsaken
Can anyone put his examples together? Make one...

Can anyone put his examples together? Make one executable DLL file? I have never made a DLL so I don't know what it should look like and why my isn't compiling.
Forum: AutoIt 02/06/2011, 13:44
Replies: 11
Views: 1,767
Posted By TheForsaken
You have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Forum: AutoIt 02/06/2011, 01:39
Replies: 11
Views: 1,767
Posted By TheForsaken
I don't see how getting the status of the keys...

I don't see how getting the status of the keys will bypass or serve as an alternative to the Send/ControlSend functions? I looked it up and even found some examples. Yet I don't see what purpose it...
Forum: AutoIt 02/05/2011, 20:58
Replies: 11
Views: 1,767
Posted By TheForsaken
[RELEASE] 123 Clickz0r

123 Clickz0r
By TheForsake

Simple key stroke spammer that can send up to three strokes. Enter key that you want spammed and how often you want it to be clicked. Time is measured in milliseconds;...
Forum: General Art 04/26/2010, 23:04
Replies: 2
Views: 412
Posted By TheForsaken
Rate ?

They are a bit old, found them in my GFX folder. Most I did for myself and others I did for other members (of another board).
01.)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
02.)...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2010, 02:51
Replies: 36
Views: 10,174
Posted By TheForsaken
More up to date thread can be found at the link...

More up to date thread can be found at the link below. I can not update both threads, moderator can delete this one if they want.
...
Forum: AutoIt 02/16/2010, 14:09
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
For $i = 0 to 10 Step +1 Send("z") Next ...

For $i = 0 to 10 Step +1
Send("z")
Next
ConsoleWrite("End")
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/31/2010, 02:55
Replies: 47
Views: 33,200
Posted By TheForsaken
This no longer works for Dragonica [IAH]....

This no longer works for Dragonica [IAH]. Dragonica has BLOCKED AutoIt. ControlSend, Send, and HotKeySet functions no longer work in-game. Unless it works on private servers or other version please...
Forum: AutoIt 01/27/2010, 20:26
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
Added Chapter 4, enjoy.

Added Chapter 4, enjoy.
Forum: AutoIt 01/27/2010, 05:24
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
I don't know what image search is so I can't...

I don't know what image search is so I can't compare them, lol. In pixel search it looks for a specific color in certain area or specific coordinates.

From the autoit help files.

PixelSearch (...
Forum: AutoIt 01/26/2010, 05:15
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
I'll try and add pixel search in Chapter 3 if I...

I'll try and add pixel search in Chapter 3 if I find some free time this weekend. It can be used for auto healing.
Forum: AutoIt 01/17/2010, 19:28
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
What do you need to know? If you need any help...

What do you need to know? If you need any help just let me know. Post code.
Forum: Main 12/21/2009, 04:32
Replies: 0
Views: 466
Posted By TheForsaken
Question about [table] BBC

how do you make a header section for the table? Making the top row black. Also if there is anything else like borders?

Row 1, Cell 1| Row 1, Cell 2 | Row 1, Cell 3
Row 2, Cell 1| Row 2, Cell 2 |...
Forum: AutoIt 12/21/2009, 04:20
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
CHAPTER 4 Pixel Search (auto pot) ...

CHAPTER 4

Pixel Search (auto pot)

IntroductionIn this part of the tutorial you will learn how to create a BOT that automatically uses HP/MP potions.
The HP/MP bar
Before we do anything we...
Forum: AutoIt 12/21/2009, 04:18
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
CHAPTER 3 Additional Features (some other...

CHAPTER 3

Additional Features (some other cool shit)

IntroductionOkay so here we are part 3. Congratulations to the few who actually took the time read this. This section will teach you other...
Forum: AutoIt 12/21/2009, 04:18
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
CHAPTER 2 The Inner Coding (what makes it...

CHAPTER 2

The Inner Coding (what makes it tick)

IntroductionAlright so now that we added the GUI, lets begin adding the actual coding.

Section 1Adding a while loop
A while loops is...
Forum: AutoIt 12/21/2009, 04:18
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Posted By TheForsaken
[TUTORIAL] How to make a BOT

CHAPTER 1

GUI (Graphical User Interface)

IntroductionThis is just the basics of AutoIt. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to create your own little simple bot that can spam custom...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/21/2009, 03:56
Replies: 47
Views: 33,200
Posted By TheForsaken
It is patched. ControlSend, Send, and HotKeys...

It is patched. ControlSend, Send, and HotKeys don't work after ver1.0.12.

Here is source code if anyone wants to learn from it. It's a bit messy because I combined other projects and added on to...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/19/2009, 16:11
Replies: 36
Views: 10,174
Posted By TheForsaken
You still haven't read anything so I am not going...

You still haven't read anything so I am not going to give you the correct code to fix it. You just copied ken_devil's code from page 2 and put your name on it, which is unacceptable. Each variable...
Forum: Dragonica 12/15/2009, 22:21
Replies: 0
Views: 667
Posted By TheForsaken
Working on any server?

Is there any version of Dragonica that is hackable at the moment? THQ, GPotato, PServer? A hack with vacumm, teleport, etc. I know for fact IAH has nothing good going for it.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2009, 16:50
Replies: 47
Views: 33,200
Posted By TheForsaken
Updated to version 2.0. You need an account at s...

Updated to version 2.0. You need an account at s noxd.net to use this program now.

Also what's up with not being able to edit the topic title?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.