Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aurealis
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/18/2014, 20:44
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,838
Posted By aurealis
I sent you a skype message with my 2 transaction...

I sent you a skype message with my 2 transaction IDs on paypal. Let me know if you also need screenshot or forwarded email msg
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/18/2014, 16:54
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,838
Posted By aurealis
hi - i order 2 gifting accounts, when will they...

hi - i order 2 gifting accounts, when will they be delivered ? i been waiting a week or two now :(
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/05/2014, 02:40
Replies: 7
Views: 1,150
Posted By aurealis
Anybody used LoLDrop before or heard of any bans...

Anybody used LoLDrop before or heard of any bans from it?
Seems really underground (<200 users) but that kind of makes sense since drops are rarely talked about..

Are there any other videos of...
Forum: League of Legends 10/24/2014, 00:14
Replies: 8
Views: 747
Posted By aurealis
Yeah, I know that's the case but I completely...

Yeah, I know that's the case but I completely forgot when ordering referrals this time. I don't know what I was thinking.. sigh :mad:

Hopefully I don't get banned for having 300+ refs on my main...
Forum: League of Legends 10/23/2014, 23:59
Replies: 8
Views: 747
Posted By aurealis
Yeah, my main account doesn't need IP anymore so...

Yeah, my main account doesn't need IP anymore so I used referral smurfs back in 2013/2012. But I COMPLETELY forgot and ordered 200 for my main. Ugh.. it's a better deal to get it on smurfs too (26975...
Forum: League of Legends 10/23/2014, 23:11
Replies: 8
Views: 747
Posted By aurealis
Referrals Bans

Well I totally forgot I had 150 referrals on my main account already.

And I totally forgot about using smurfs to gift to myself.

Now my main account is sitting on 350 referrals and I'm scared...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/21/2014, 14:25
Replies: 576
Views: 43,758
Posted By aurealis
Ordered 200. I hope with the announcement of the...

Ordered 200. I hope with the announcement of the new system, they aren't cracking down on referral buyers..
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/30/2013, 10:10
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,838
Posted By aurealis
Got slots? I need refs done quick for the...

Got slots? I need refs done quick for the harrowing.
Added you on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/07/2013, 00:10
Replies: 1,250
Views: 128,435
Posted By aurealis
Payment sent. Let's see this boost get done!

Payment sent. Let's see this boost get done!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/07/2013, 00:01
Replies: 31
Views: 2,388
Posted By aurealis
free bump for you kiddo!

free bump for you kiddo!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/06/2013, 23:49
Replies: 1,250
Views: 128,435
Posted By aurealis
Gonna buy a boost soon!

Gonna buy a boost soon!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/29/2013, 11:04
Replies: 31
Views: 2,388
Posted By aurealis
new and upcoming booster, did gold III to plat...

new and upcoming booster, did gold III to plat IV, simply amazing.

+1 would get boosted by again!!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/26/2013, 03:01
Replies: 31
Views: 2,388
Posted By aurealis
Buying a boost from Gold I to Plat V. Let's see...

Buying a boost from Gold I to Plat V. Let's see how this goes.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/08/2013, 05:15
Replies: 337
Views: 34,486
Posted By aurealis
what did i expect, 60euro for 200 is too cheap :(

what did i expect, 60euro for 200 is too cheap :(
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/08/2013, 03:53
Replies: 337
Views: 34,486
Posted By aurealis
Hey mate, think you could do 60Euro for 200? :)

Hey mate, think you could do 60Euro for 200? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/06/2013, 03:55
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,838
Posted By aurealis
Hey mate, do you think you can do 200 refs for me...

Hey mate, do you think you can do 200 refs for me for 60 euros? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/06/2013, 03:48
Replies: 13
Views: 7,613
Posted By aurealis
I can sell you a level 5 one with the name:...

I can sell you a level 5 one with the name: Boomstick for 20 USD.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/06/2013, 00:07
Replies: 985
Views: 43,037
Posted By aurealis
Got a boost from RaisemyELO from Gold III -> Gold...

Got a boost from RaisemyELO from Gold III -> Gold I - fast and efficient.
Recommended!

Always do transactions to their gmail ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or their livechat @ (LIVECHAT - Boosting...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/03/2013, 04:49
Replies: 985
Views: 43,037
Posted By aurealis
dd

dd
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/03/2013, 01:51
Replies: 985
Views: 43,037
Posted By aurealis
gettin g3 -> d5. lets see how this goes. paid...

gettin g3 -> d5. lets see how this goes. paid first.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2013, 10:10
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,572
Posted By aurealis
What are your prices for somebody who's already...

What are your prices for somebody who's already ordered 150 before?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2013, 02:12
Replies: 17
[Buying] WTB Rare Names
Views: 1,273
Posted By aurealis
I have a few. Skype: ji.ahn. (that's two periods)

I have a few. Skype: ji.ahn. (that's two periods)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2013, 02:10
Replies: 555
Views: 68,750
Posted By aurealis
By the way, which are the correct rates? The...

By the way, which are the correct rates?

The OP says: $45/each division for Gold 5->1 & $55 for Gold 1->Plat 5
But on the premierboost site now it is $50 ~ $70. Which is correct?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/25/2013, 18:56
Replies: 555
Views: 68,750
Posted By aurealis
Will contact you once I get back into the US. ...

Will contact you once I get back into the US.
Looking forward to 5 placement matches (am currently 4/1 in Gold III or Gold II MMR). After that I'll order to Plat V and maybe to Diamond V.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/25/2013, 18:35
Replies: 131
Views: 21,011
Posted By aurealis
Can you win my 5 placement matches? I'm...

Can you win my 5 placement matches?
I'm currently around Gold III or II MMR I believe (won 4/1 matches so far, was 1600s last season). I'll pay for 5 placement matches and then pay to Plat V.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.