Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mfc1
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 09:19
Replies: 29
Views: 10,585
Posted By mfc1
update

well the bot server (112.121.168.242) is down totally.
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 09:12
Replies: 29
Views: 10,585
Posted By mfc1
you are wrong, fool

well I upragded to v11.1

guess what, still cant connect.

if you can connect, well you are the only freeking person in the whole of EU
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 07:54
Replies: 29
Views: 10,585
Posted By mfc1
and DONT buy from bottersinc

just a warning for anyone that was thinking of buying from bottersinc.

AionSZ does NOT work right now, the auth servers have been down for 2 days.

so anywhere is is selling timecards right now...
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 07:46
Replies: 29
Views: 10,585
Posted By mfc1
it is dead

ok I think it if offical AionSZ is dead.

Servers down, botsmall refusing to talk to people.

I have reversed my paypal payment I suggest you do the same.
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 06:57
Replies: 10
Views: 1,621
Posted By mfc1
I am out

well I have reversed my paypal payment, If you are having the same troubles as me I suggest you do the same.
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 05:57
Replies: 10
Views: 1,621
Posted By mfc1
funny

but it is funny as SZbot has not got support.

We have to post here, I bought it about 4 days ago, now the server stops, the site I bought it from is fucked and I have nowhere to go.

Dont buy...
Forum: Aion 10/21/2009, 05:47
Replies: 10
Views: 1,621
Posted By mfc1
I think it is killed

well the bot server has been down for 2 days, botsmall has been too, I honestly think it has been killed by DDoS.

chances of getting a refund? lol
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.