Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Baliboy
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2015, 15:03
Replies: 15
Views: 4,539
Posted By Baliboy
How can I use it? I added the tables, and i...

How can I use it?
I added the tables, and i changed the settings file to:

[General]
LauncherPath=E:\Games\League of Legends\
MaxBots=1
Region=EUNE
[MySQL]
Host=host.host.com
User=username
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 23:29
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,301,663
Posted By Baliboy
The older version worked in the Hungary's...

The older version worked in the Hungary's official Metin2 server, but the newest version it wrong.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 16:43
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,301,663
Posted By Baliboy
When it will be used to hack?

When it will be used to hack?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 16:27
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,301,663
Posted By Baliboy
The bug should be fixed for now

The bug should be fixed for now
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 16:15
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,301,663
Posted By Baliboy
Hello! When I start the hack, write logging in,...

Hello!
When I start the hack, write logging in, but when the hack logged into the game, this subtitle don't hide. So the another window don't appear.

I playing Hungary's offical Metin2 server.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.