Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fastbabe
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/02/2025, 12:11
Replies: 666
Views: 141,076
Posted By fastbabe
IGN: CryMore L F G !!!!!!!!

IGN: CryMore

L F G !!!!!!!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/07/2025, 19:04
Replies: 101
Views: 16,160
Posted By fastbabe
How many active players?

How many active players?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/28/2021, 22:07
Replies: 49
Views: 7,913
Posted By fastbabe
So low playerbase ...

So low playerbase ...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/23/2021, 19:24
Replies: 167
Views: 22,435
Posted By fastbabe
IGN : CryMore

IGN : CryMore
Forum: Black Desert 01/13/2019, 20:30
Replies: 110
Views: 18,192
Posted By fastbabe
Crimson?

Crimson?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/30/2016, 13:35
Replies: 2,640
Views: 242,926
Posted By fastbabe
This server is sh*t. Every second someone get +9...

This server is sh*t. Every second someone get +9 +10 +11 even +12 but yet +5 is fucking hard to obtain. WTF?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/23/2015, 14:22
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,733
Posted By fastbabe
It is already unfair bcz the top players are...

It is already unfair bcz the top players are using SBOT not mbot
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 14:27
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,733
Posted By fastbabe
DISAPPOINTMENT

DISAPPOINTMENT
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2015, 23:08
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,733
Posted By fastbabe
How much left for "real open time" ?

How much left for "real open time" ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 13:44
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,878
Posted By fastbabe
How can I use it with class sro?

How can I use it with class sro?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/29/2012, 11:59
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,878
Posted By fastbabe
Damn Class Sro -.- Can Anyon help me? I cant run...

Damn Class Sro -.- Can Anyon help me? I cant run mbot with Class sro.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/29/2012, 11:21
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,878
Posted By fastbabe
Is it working for Class Sro? I cant open game...

Is it working for Class Sro? I cant open game even I changed classmain to sro_client.exe What can I do?
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/03/2012, 21:01
Replies: 7
Views: 4,021
Posted By fastbabe
Will anyone help me?

Will anyone help me?
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/01/2012, 11:38
Replies: 7
Views: 4,021
Posted By fastbabe
Loader could find but now "Could not start...

Loader could find but now "Could not start sro_client.exe" (when I changed class_main to sro_client there was no error but nothing opened)
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/01/2012, 00:57
Replies: 45
Views: 2,632
Posted By fastbabe
I'm turk too and I suprised that how you could...

I'm turk too and I suprised that how you could see all of turks same. I must say it and I don't care If you know , we are not same.You are talking turk children,especially in game. And then you...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/31/2012, 23:27
Replies: 7
Views: 4,021
Posted By fastbabe
edxLoader for Class Sro

When I try to add sro_client.exe I can't find because there is no sro_client.exe
There is class_main.exe and when I select it EdxLoader gives Fatal Error
"The Pk2reader could not find type.txt" I...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 21:56
Replies: 3
Views: 1,221
Posted By fastbabe
Thanks for sharing I will try :) I tried and...

Thanks for sharing I will try :)

I tried and nothing changed :( Nod 32 detected class_main.exe as virus and try to delete it. I closed nod 32 and extract class_main.exe to dir. Launcher stoped...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 20:22
Replies: 3
Views: 1,221
Posted By fastbabe
Class Sro Online

When I tried to open Class Online (launcher) It stoped working. I'm using win7 and nod 32. Nod 32 detected virus (It is not virus I know because nod 32 is detecting coded files as virus....
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 19:20
Replies: 10
Views: 701
Posted By fastbabe
Thank you :)

Thank you :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 16:56
Replies: 10
Views: 701
Posted By fastbabe
Thank you. Do you know another bot working...

Thank you. Do you know another bot working steadily on classsro ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 11:00
Replies: 10
Views: 701
Posted By fastbabe
Is HolyBot working for ClassSro (last version) ?

If you know answer please help me :)
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.