Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dr-Einstein
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 05/25/2013, 11:19
Replies: 5
Views: 596
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Your skype not working...

Your skype not working...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 05/01/2013, 10:08
Replies: 5
Views: 596
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Thumbs up WTS Yang IM shaolin warrior

Sup elite pvp-ers!
I've quited 9Dragons a while ago and now it's time to sell my account also.
I'm selling a IM 1 shaolin warrior, full pve!
- h4 set it's full dex
- bunny hat it's empty
- scale...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 04/22/2013, 21:50
Replies: 3
Views: 492
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I have an IM 1 shao warr full pve. over 1.5k +40...

I have an IM 1 shao warr full pve. over 1.5k +40 pills on him, 400+ critic & 300+ dmg pills from event
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 07/20/2012, 20:57
Replies: 6
Views: 490
Posted By Dr-Einstein
The account have: 1 shaolin warrior PS 8 1 cs...

The account have:
1 shaolin warrior PS 8
1 cs nuker cs 6 wu tang
1 fc shao warrior - def boss camper
1 resist red deco. 1 resist rd deco, 1 speed deco
Ps warrior have only h4 boots from h set (I...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 07/19/2012, 16:15
Replies: 6
Views: 490
Posted By Dr-Einstein
That includes PS also ?

That includes PS also ?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2011, 20:21
Replies: 191
Views: 26,442
Posted By Dr-Einstein
oke bro, thank a lot as soon as i'll be able to...

oke bro, thank a lot
as soon as i'll be able to log i'll pm you :D
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2011, 12:38
Replies: 191
Views: 26,442
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Oke you got me lol gonna download and start...

Oke you got me lol
gonna download and start playing today.
Could you 1 help me out a bit when I start ? Maybe 1-2kk adv med/steps and stuff like that ?
Also anyone here it's an active master ? :D...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/06/2011, 15:41
Replies: 7
Views: 1,185
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I'm also curious about this. G1 will close...

I'm also curious about this.
G1 will close game and I'm looking for a new one, witch 9d have a better population ?
I like German because it have an European server if I'm not mistaken.
This is...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/04/2011, 19:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,056
Posted By Dr-Einstein
What no ? Dude you posted in every thread only...

What no ?
Dude you posted in every thread only crapy answers, wanna raise your post count or smth ?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/01/2011, 21:34
Replies: 9
Views: 1,056
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I think you can still make because ppl are...

I think you can still make because ppl are selling them in hefei and most of them have abt 15 days left
Forum: 9Dragons 08/01/2011, 12:55
Replies: 5
Views: 1,385
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Can you give more details plz ?

Can you give more details plz ?
Forum: 9Dragons 07/29/2011, 13:11
Replies: 9
Views: 1,056
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Ox hat

Anyone know how to make those ox hat and pills ?
Ppl are selling in hefei but no one wanna share how they make them lol
Forum: 9Dragons 07/28/2011, 16:48
Replies: 5
Views: 1,385
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Nop, it's a hack that makes u use your active and...

Nop, it's a hack that makes u use your active and smashes faster.
Donno more abt it >.>
Forum: 9Dragons 07/28/2011, 15:23
Replies: 5
Views: 1,385
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Warrior hack

Hi guys!
Some guy said something on G1 forum abt a warrior active hack.
Anyone knows something abt it ?
I guess it's something with attack rate speed.
Forum: 9Dragons 07/17/2011, 21:25
Replies: 5
Views: 888
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Got "scammed" on paypal

Oke, so 3 mounts ago I sold my acc to a guy(won't tell name yet) here for 390$ via paypal.
He gave me the money, i gave him the acc and all the info all nice and clean.
No scam no nothing and 3...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 07/14/2011, 19:34
Replies: 3
Views: 480
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Do you sell for gold also ?

Do you sell for gold also ?
Forum: 9Dragons 07/08/2011, 08:35
Replies: 5
Views: 761
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I doubt it it's karma hack. They are just abusing...

I doubt it it's karma hack. They are just abusing trade at low lvls (their own chars ofc), the fact that he was speed hacking doesn't have any connection with the karma title. He was speed hacking...
Forum: 9Dragons 07/06/2011, 15:46
Replies: 34
Views: 6,523
Posted By Dr-Einstein
lol wtf is this ?

lol wtf is this ?
Forum: 9Dragons 07/01/2011, 09:17
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I didn't finish the registration so I don't have...

I didn't finish the registration so I don't have an account to log on -,-
Forum: 9Dragons 06/30/2011, 23:14
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I also get a grey butto, does this mean that we...

I also get a grey butto, does this mean that we cannot register for an account anymore ?
Forum: 9Dragons 06/30/2011, 22:30
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Yea, that's how I did it but instead of those...

Yea, that's how I did it but instead of those Chinese letters I get this
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Any idea why ?
Edit:...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/29/2011, 15:48
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
So, I draw the letter in that box and then what ?...

So, I draw the letter in that box and then what ?
I don't see anything in left side -.-.
Can you post a ss to explain to this nub plz ?
Forum: 9Dragons 06/29/2011, 12:56
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
Done that but I don't know how to copy the...

Done that but I don't know how to copy the symbols from that site into the box -,-
Who enlightens me gets a thanks xD
Forum: 9Dragons 06/29/2011, 10:38
Replies: 104
Views: 10,778
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I got stuck at step 15 -,- Anyone can help ?

I got stuck at step 15 -,-
Anyone can help ?
Forum: 9Dragons 06/28/2011, 18:49
Replies: 197
Views: 18,009
Posted By Dr-Einstein
I still can't download it -.-

I still can't download it -.-
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.