Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dugga
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2014, 01:44
Replies: 158
Views: 46,396
Posted By Dugga
Well...Some games the BOT does buy items early,...

Well...Some games the BOT does buy items early, some games it plays 20 minutes straight without buying anything and then suddently it buys something.
A lot of times the bot just dives at early...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2014, 23:37
Replies: 158
Views: 46,396
Posted By Dugga
I bought the bot yesterday and I tested it today,...

I bought the bot yesterday and I tested it today, and that's my review:

[Take no offense to this following comment but...]

This bot is so f***ing dumn that you will get banned before you reach...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/05/2011, 23:54
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,202
Posted By Dugga
Finally someone with good english from Brazil....

Finally someone with good english from Brazil. Kabulous, Prophet bot isn't working anymore as a metter effect, I've got the Base Adress, Hp Adress etc... And It's not working, our friend lenonsk have...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/04/2011, 06:40
Replies: 16
Views: 3,792
Posted By Dugga
samu90 Bass adress não faz pegar sozinho. Pra...

samu90
Bass adress não faz pegar sozinho.
Pra o BOT rodar você precisa de, NO MÍNIMO: Health, Mana e Target Adress além do Bass Adress.

Mas, de qualquer forma, mesmo eu tendo pego todos esses...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/03/2011, 03:20
Replies: 16
Views: 3,792
Posted By Dugga
nandhoxavier, se você tivesse lido os tópicos no...

nandhoxavier, se você tivesse lido os tópicos no fórum você já teria o Base Address.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/30/2011, 20:20
Replies: 1
Views: 990
Posted By Dugga
antes de abrir um tópico leia os tópicos...

antes de abrir um tópico leia os tópicos relacionados e se informe sobre os problemas atuais
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2011, 17:35
Replies: 76
Views: 15,692
Posted By Dugga
Eu achei os mesmos adress tbm, mas está dando...

Eu achei os mesmos adress tbm, mas está dando erro toda vez que abre o Prophet

Line 6224 (File "C:\...\Prophet Bot Recorded.exe")>
Error: Array variable has incorect number of subscripts or...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2011, 00:43
Replies: 8
Views: 2,542
Posted By Dugga
eu segui o tutorial, mesmo assim está dando erro...

eu segui o tutorial, mesmo assim está dando erro ao abrir o Prophet
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/28/2011, 23:55
Replies: 189
Views: 168,999
Posted By Dugga
I've tried to do this on PWBR and I've got: ...

I've tried to do this on PWBR and I've got:

[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=11498596
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
HP_OffSet=1168...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.