Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dark X
Forum: Rappelz 08/07/2013, 01:11
Replies: 3
Views: 1,776
Posted By Dark X
Rappelz gold sited

Is there any legitimate rappelz gold selling sites, or people still around?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 07/22/2012, 23:54
Replies: 28
Views: 2,711
Posted By Dark X
How much are you looking for? How about for DT?

How much are you looking for? How about for DT?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 07/22/2012, 23:51
Replies: 4
Views: 329
Posted By Dark X
auction over?

auction over?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 07/21/2012, 03:46
Replies: 21
Views: 2,412
Posted By Dark X
Added you on MSN.

Added you on MSN.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/08/2012, 03:10
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
Nobody?

Nobody?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 12/28/2011, 20:11
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
Up again, anyone?

Up again, anyone?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 12/27/2011, 04:04
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
Up

Up
Forum: Rappelz Trading 12/25/2011, 22:39
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 12/11/2011, 21:42
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
Up

Up
Forum: Rappelz Trading 11/12/2011, 02:26
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By Dark X
WTS 150+25 kenta on naga server

I am selling a 150+25 kenta plus 450mil for 60$USD, only accepting paypal,

also including a +13lvl10 thunder r6 2h axe
Forum: Rappelz 02/01/2011, 02:28
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
I would just like to update, they put a message...

I would just like to update, they put a message in saying all orders would be delayed for 7 days for the holidays over there, So while they are disorgenized somewhat they may not be scammers, I will...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/30/2011, 21:50
Replies: 6
Views: 701
Posted By Dark X
Would you sell the stamina savers seperately?

Would you sell the stamina savers seperately?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/30/2011, 21:47
Replies: 32
Views: 3,137
Posted By Dark X
How much do you want for cerberus?

How much do you want for cerberus?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/30/2011, 21:30
Replies: 0
Views: 312
Posted By Dark X
Buying Naga rupees and pets.

I am interested in pets and rupees on naga server, PM me or post here with what you have.
Forum: Rappelz 01/30/2011, 17:17
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
They refunded my money just now, I got online to...

They refunded my money just now, I got online to bug them about it some more and on a whim checked my phone and noticed they just refunded me.
Forum: Rappelz 01/30/2011, 00:45
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
susposedly I was marked for a refund after asking...

susposedly I was marked for a refund after asking a few times and I will be refunded, I have no idea if I will or not but if not I will keep asking until either I am or can file a claim.
Forum: Rappelz 01/29/2011, 19:28
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
I contacted them again, they told me to meet at...

I contacted them again, they told me to meet at the wh and asked me to close dispute, I refused to and then they said the the gold account got banned and they need 10 hours.

So they don't have the...
Forum: Rappelz 01/29/2011, 16:14
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
Any luck getting your money bacK? I have family...

Any luck getting your money bacK? I have family who sells on ebay and paypal always sides with the buyer, and ive also read about paypal getting your money back if youre scammed, but what was your...
Forum: Rappelz 01/29/2011, 15:55
Replies: 13
Views: 1,488
Posted By Dark X
Should I file a paypal dispute?

After hearing someone had sucess buying from rappelzstore.com I bought 100m, it was sucessful so I later bought 200mil and finally 500mil, I didnt buy anymore for about a month and then I bought 1bil...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/05/2011, 00:35
Replies: 1
Views: 329
Posted By Dark X
Pmed

Pmed
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/02/2011, 23:49
Replies: 4
Views: 434
Posted By Dark X
pmed

pmed
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/02/2011, 19:28
Replies: 3
Views: 466
Posted By Dark X
35$ for RP?

35$ for RP?
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/02/2011, 01:36
Replies: 2
Views: 397
Posted By Dark X
Runescape is free, however if you want to become...

Runescape is free, however if you want to become members and access most the game it is between 5-8 dollars a month.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/02/2011, 00:45
Replies: 5
Views: 654
Posted By Dark X
How much in RL cash?

How much in RL cash?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/02/2011, 00:37
Replies: 3
Views: 466
Posted By Dark X
Open to RL cash?

Open to RL cash?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.