Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gikolo
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/27/2009, 18:32
Replies: 78
Views: 21,731
Posted By Gikolo
I Dont Under STAND IM NOT THIS SMART :O

I Dont Under STAND IM NOT THIS SMART :O
Forum: Combat Arms 11/15/2009, 07:55
Replies: 32
Views: 5,387
Posted By Gikolo
Sweet Hack!!

Sweet Hack!!
Forum: Grand Chase 11/04/2009, 01:15
Replies: 1
Views: 539
Posted By Gikolo
Wink Sorry Trainer Coming Soon!!

Sorry Been With A Little Brake Error Crazy Went Today When Seighart Came Out So % Want To 25 It Was 50 Sorry Im Trying My Best Local Hacks Work Like Dmg Multi Job Unlocal Doesn't Anymore Vac Vac...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/15/2009, 04:22
Replies: 3
Views: 863
Posted By Gikolo
Exclamation Link To My Trainers Website And The Current Data Of Trainer

I Cant Work Link Weird[/quote][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Well Im Not Doing Desc Again And Etc Im Going Thro Telling You What Working And Doesnt Work

Working Programs

Exp , Damage , Speed And...
Forum: Grand Chase 10/15/2009, 03:04
Replies: 4
Views: 940
Posted By Gikolo
Trainer

I'm making a trainer so its 75% Done
Forum: Grand Chase 10/15/2009, 00:38
Replies: 1
Views: 535
Posted By Gikolo
Exclamation My Website For My Trainer

Wix.com - Website built by lollipop9090 based on Blank Website ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) That Is The Link To My...
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2009, 21:59
Replies: 4
Views: 454
Posted By Gikolo
Post Thats Not Me Its My 18 Year Old Sister Im Only 15...

Thats Not Me Its My 18 Year Old Sister Im Only 15

Heres A Picture Of Me Tho

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thats Me
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2009, 17:36
Replies: 4
Views: 454
Posted By Gikolo
Wink Read For My Status

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Ok So I Want Yall To Stop Complaining I Mean For Real

My Trainer Is 75% And I Have 50 Or So Private...
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2009, 16:19
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
Well Progress Report Is... Damage...

Well Progress Report Is...

Damage Multiplier

Desc

Damage Multiplier Is A Multiplier Effecting Character Damage Such As 2 Is Twice Damage

Status Works
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2009, 14:37
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
Cool New Part... Trainer Current 50% Done I Will...

New Part...
Trainer Current 50% Done I Will Show You Progress Soon
Forum: Grand Chase 10/14/2009, 00:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
I've Made An Exp Hack Do You Want A Proof Link Of...

I've Made An Exp Hack Do You Want A Proof Link Of The Hack??



Item Hack Will GP Hack Undetected Work??


Thanks Me If Thats Proof Enough Message Me If You Wanna See Better Detailed Exp Hack
Forum: Grand Chase 10/13/2009, 21:30
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
The Upper Message Is Deletion Doomed Becuz...

The Upper Message Is Deletion Doomed Becuz Worthless Post Not Needed!!
Forum: Grand Chase 10/13/2009, 21:28
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
Deletion Of The Message

Deletion Of The Message
Forum: Grand Chase 10/13/2009, 21:21
Replies: 11
Views: 1,860
Posted By Gikolo
Cool GC American Hack

It Was Working Now Its Not :rtfm:
Throw Books At The Engine!!!

Well Anyways Im Goin To Lay Out A New Engine Called Gikolo's Trainer
Will Have Teleport Damage Ect
But I Dont Thing Ill Do It For...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.