Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: simothesin
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2016, 01:52
Replies: 3,146
Views: 598,342
Posted By simothesin
I can't Fix 0xc000007b error. Can someone help me...

I can't Fix 0xc000007b error. Can someone help me please? I tried to download Redistribuable Packages and .dll but doesn't work...
Forum: Nostale 06/19/2016, 01:47
Replies: 203
Views: 19,417
Posted By simothesin
The server works only with the DE client?

The server works only with the DE client?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.