Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pitican
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/08/2025, 00:40
Replies: 22,804
Views: 9,202,472
Posted By pitican
Inside the rar, you can check at Ver.lua I have...

Inside the rar, you can check at Ver.lua I have downloaded it and opened and it says:
ZGV.revision = tonumber(string.sub("$Revision: 34806 $", 12, -3)) so it is not Legion Remix guys, please chill...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/08/2025, 00:28
Replies: 22,804
Views: 9,202,472
Posted By pitican
Here I guess https://zygorguides.com/archive

Here I guess [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 03/08/2024, 09:43
Replies: 22,804
Views: 9,202,472
Posted By pitican
911Sky, I am just posting to tell you that you...

911Sky, I am just posting to tell you that you are fantastic, and I love your work. I am thankful we still have you around. Best!
Forum: World of Warcraft 05/19/2021, 17:46
Replies: 253
Views: 650,946
Posted By pitican
Hey guys! Do any of you know if this guide is...

Hey guys!
Do any of you know if this guide is worth buying?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/22/2018, 13:15
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,287
Posted By pitican
Really thanks all for your continous work.

Really thanks all for your continous work.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/30/2018, 12:51
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,287
Posted By pitican
It would be great to have a refer too hehehe

It would be great to have a refer too hehehe
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/23/2018, 18:33
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,287
Posted By pitican
As always thanks!

As always thanks!
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/17/2018, 10:17
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,287
Posted By pitican
thanks again for the update !

thanks again for the update !
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/02/2018, 11:25
Replies: 76
Views: 133,773
Posted By pitican
Uploaded 02/02/2018 Version: 6.1.17440 ...

Uploaded 02/02/2018 Version: 6.1.17440
Zippyshare.com - ZygorGuides-6.1.17440.zip ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Changelog:
Zygor Guides...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 03/24/2014, 17:34
Replies: 15
Views: 2,608
Posted By pitican
I have used them to boost my war to 2k rating in...

I have used them to boost my war to 2k rating in 3vs3. He have made a really great job and fast service.
Will order them rbg too and will tell my friends, recommended 100% he is very legit and...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.