Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DODO-CRO
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2014, 14:38
Replies: 10
Views: 2,125
Posted By DODO-CRO
I think you scanned wrong file mate.. I'm 100%...

I think you scanned wrong file mate.. I'm 100% sure that my release doesn't have any viruses. It's normal that some antiviruses find injectors as viruses..
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/08/2014, 01:20
Replies: 10
Views: 2,125
Posted By DODO-CRO
Not at all, some antiviruses see injectors as...

Not at all, some antiviruses see injectors as viruses, that's normal.. If this is virus, then every other injector is virus :rolleyes:
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2014, 17:41
Replies: 10
Views: 2,125
Posted By DODO-CRO
Your welcome mate, enjoy. :rolleyes:

Your welcome mate, enjoy. :rolleyes:
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2014, 07:32
Replies: 621
Views: 101,889
Posted By DODO-CRO
Still working for me on CF EU, but in CF FG it...

Still working for me on CF EU, but in CF FG it stuck at login screen and just crash.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/04/2014, 23:30
Replies: 10
Views: 2,125
Posted By DODO-CRO
Smile D&M Injector v1

Hello guys, just finished my D&M injector, it's very simple, didn't know what to put on background so give me feedback.

Tested on: Windows XP and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), works perfectly
...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2014, 20:33
Replies: 3
Views: 1,405
Posted By DODO-CRO
D&M Injector v1

Hello guys, just finished my D&M injector, i'ts very simple, didn't know what to put on background so give me feedback.

Tested on: Windows XP and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), works perfectly
...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/26/2012, 21:33
Replies: 46
Views: 5,318
Posted By DODO-CRO
I was testing this hack in the morning and...

I was testing this hack in the morning and everything was running smoothly, but now I got X-Trap Error about absent memory. (CF NA, Win 7 64 - bit)
Forum: Combat Arms 12/06/2011, 01:27
Replies: 1,037
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Combat Arms Videos
Views: 245,216
Posted By DODO-CRO
Combat Arms EU Hack - YouTube What do you...

Combat Arms EU Hack - YouTube

What do you think about this hack? :P
Skip first 25 seconds..
Forum: Combat Arms 12/05/2011, 22:09
Replies: 30,005
Views: 1,122,457
Posted By DODO-CRO
Combat Arms EU Hack - YouTube What you think...

Combat Arms EU Hack - YouTube

What you think about this hack? :P
Forum: Combat Arms 12/05/2011, 20:53
Replies: 6
Views: 398
Posted By DODO-CRO
Ohh, well, I don't understand German so I...

Ohh, well, I don't understand German so I couldn't know that..
I'm sorry. :facepalm:
Forum: Combat Arms 12/05/2011, 19:39
Replies: 6
Views: 398
Posted By DODO-CRO
Well, the only shooter game that i play clean is...

Well, the only shooter game that i play clean is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
All others I mostly hack, becouse I enjoy in it. :P Currently working on my hack for Combat Arms..
I don't understand...
Forum: Combat Arms 12/05/2011, 19:21
Replies: 6
Views: 398
Posted By DODO-CRO
Something.. :P

Hello guys. :)
I'm currently new in this game, so what do you think about this hack? ;)

Here is one screenshot :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2011, 07:14
Replies: 21
Views: 6,633
Posted By DODO-CRO
Nice one, gonna test it now.

Nice one, gonna test it now.
Forum: CrossFire 08/09/2011, 07:06
Replies: 1
Views: 359
Posted By DODO-CRO
Hello!

Hello guys!
Finally, I came back after a loooong vacation! I'm back with making injectors and if I get time, maybe hacks. Glad to see you all. ;)
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2011, 21:33
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
Thank you. ;) Like I said before, I'm really...

Thank you. ;)
Like I said before, I'm really busy now.. Need to study, I'll graduate soon..
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2011, 13:48
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
It's not virus, it's injector.. And English...

It's not virus, it's injector.. And English please?


ENGLISH, Please?? :confused:


I need to study to graduate, maybe. ;)
So I don't have much free time.. :(
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2011, 23:21
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
Thanks. Thank you for info, gonna ask...

Thanks.


Thank you for info, gonna ask him. ;)
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2011, 23:16
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
Thanks. :D

Thanks. :D
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2011, 23:11
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
Your welcome. ;) Thanks. :rolleyes:

Your welcome. ;)


Thanks. :rolleyes:
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2011, 21:42
Replies: 30
Views: 7,397
Posted By DODO-CRO
Arrow [Relase]DodoInject v4!

Hello guys!
Today I made a new Injector called DodoInject v4!

Screenshot :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Virus scans :
Jotti's Malware Scan :
[x]...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2011, 16:30
Replies: 31
Views: 9,844
Posted By DODO-CRO
I don't know. :p By the way, aren't you Windows...

I don't know. :p
By the way, aren't you Windows 7 user? (Your signature..)
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2011, 23:46
Replies: 31
Views: 9,844
Posted By DODO-CRO
LoL. :p

LoL. :p
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2011, 22:49
Replies: 31
Views: 9,844
Posted By DODO-CRO
I don't know what's wrong..

I don't know what's wrong..
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2011, 18:57
Replies: 53
Views: 4,637
Posted By DODO-CRO
I don't know what's wrong.. :( I don't...

I don't know what's wrong.. :(


I don't know what's wrong.. :(


Haha, maybe! xD :p
Your welcome.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2011, 18:55
Replies: 31
Views: 9,844
Posted By DODO-CRO
Why Bumped this? PS : Please, talk in...

Why Bumped this?

PS : Please, talk in English.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.