Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: g_0d
Forum: Kal Online 03/08/2012, 15:30
Replies: 7
Views: 3,435
Posted By g_0d
It's not actually called KalOnline2 - it's called...

It's not actually called KalOnline2 - it's called warhearts - they scrapped development of KalOnline2 a long time ago. If I can find the warheart documents and I'll release 'em.
Forum: Kal Online 12/26/2011, 12:38
Replies: 40
Views: 5,693
Posted By g_0d
I never said anything about you advertising here,...

I never said anything about you advertising here, or if you should be punished for him doing so now did I? I said the links where avaliable in the first post, not removed like mine where. But for...
Forum: Kal Online 12/23/2011, 19:16
Replies: 40
Views: 5,693
Posted By g_0d
It doesn't really matter, rules are rules...

It doesn't really matter, rules are rules regardless who breaks them.
Forum: Kal Online 12/23/2011, 07:50
Replies: 40
Views: 5,693
Posted By g_0d
Mahatma need to sort his shit out, he deletes my...

Mahatma need to sort his shit out, he deletes my links but not theirs, gg.
Forum: Kal Online 12/18/2011, 20:23
Replies: 8
Views: 1,321
Posted By g_0d
Ryuu Online website/forums launch!

Our website and forums are now online, you can now register for the game (which is currently not released yet) - we have one login for everything, including forums. Please be aware the website we...
Forum: Kal Online 12/18/2011, 20:22
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
Our website and forums are now online, you can...

Our website and forums are now online, you can now register for the game (which is currently not released yet) - we have one login for everything, including forums. Please be aware the website we...
Forum: Kal Online 12/07/2011, 20:58
Replies: 25
Views: 2,218
Posted By g_0d
That doesn't even say Ryuu Online

That doesn't even say Ryuu Online
Forum: Kal Online 12/07/2011, 17:46
Replies: 25
Views: 2,218
Posted By g_0d
Looking for Graphics designer - serious people only.

Hey,

We're in need of a Graphics designer/Logo Designer to create a logo for Ryuu Online.

So we thought we'd do a little competition, we'll give the winner 200KK on the server of their choice...
Forum: Kal Online 12/06/2011, 13:36
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
We'd be happy to have an advanced blender artist!...

We'd be happy to have an advanced blender artist! I'll get Sandro to give you a message (if he accepts) :) but unfortunately code is kept private to only the team owners, to avoid leaks.
Forum: Kal Online 12/01/2011, 01:45
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
That's partially true, I was born in 1990,...

That's partially true, I was born in 1990, correct, and my mother and father are no longer together, good job for you.

I like how you resort to personal insults, for this, I will make sure you...
Forum: Kal Online 11/30/2011, 18:44
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
English? You can try hack it all you want,...

English?

You can try hack it all you want, will be fun to see.
Forum: Kal Online 11/30/2011, 17:34
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
Copy and pasted huh? I don't think we plan...

Copy and pasted huh?

I don't think we plan on doing anything like that.
Forum: Kal Online 11/30/2011, 14:39
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
@LowBird, your sig is fucking huge, fix it. ...

@LowBird, your sig is fucking huge, fix it.

@Everyone else.

We'll be working on forums etc pretty soon, there we will post updates and progress on how the server is getting on. I can't give you...
Forum: Kal Online 10/25/2011, 04:03
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
@PhilipMorris You posted in two topics...

@PhilipMorris

You posted in two topics relating to Project Ryu, what do you have (or what can you actually do) that can actually benefit us? We're not a corporation, neither do we need branding,...
Forum: Kal Online 10/21/2011, 20:04
Replies: 22
Views: 2,546
Posted By g_0d
Eh, fuck him. Couldn't give a shit what he thinks...

Eh, fuck him. Couldn't give a shit what he thinks ;)
Forum: Kal Online 10/21/2011, 16:31
Replies: 22
Views: 2,546
Posted By g_0d
Add [email protected] on msn, we'd be happy to...

Add [Only registered and activated users can see links] on msn, we'd be happy to talk to you ;)



and why is that?
Forum: Kal Online 10/21/2011, 11:48
Replies: 22
Views: 2,546
Posted By g_0d
you're Lol'ing at what exactly?

you're Lol'ing at what exactly?
Forum: Kal Online 10/21/2011, 02:35
Replies: 22
Views: 2,546
Posted By g_0d
You'd be best speaking to me, Sandro or Shadowz,...

You'd be best speaking to me, Sandro or Shadowz, since we're the only ones who can do it :o
Forum: Kal Online 10/19/2011, 23:34
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
I keep answering questions on MSN, people are...

I keep answering questions on MSN, people are obviously listening to other people's random statements. Please only believe information supplied by 5andr0, shad0wZ_ or myself, no one else.
Forum: Kal Online 10/17/2011, 23:44
Replies: 7
Views: 842
Posted By g_0d
It's anti arab protection.

It's anti arab protection.
Forum: Kal Online 10/16/2011, 22:07
Replies: 21
Views: 1,503
Posted By g_0d
I just wouldn't use SQL 2000 :/

I just wouldn't use SQL 2000 :/
Forum: Kal Online 10/16/2011, 22:03
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
yu, less of the arguing naps.

yu, less of the arguing naps.
Forum: Kal Online 10/13/2011, 20:58
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
Mega EXP is stupid. I think we're kinda aiming...

Mega EXP is stupid. I think we're kinda aiming for a server where people will stick around, not play some stupid ass mega-high exp server.
Forum: Kal Online 10/13/2011, 14:17
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
Stick to English or don't post, pretty simple....

Stick to English or don't post, pretty simple. Sick of translating your garbage space language.
Forum: Kal Online 10/12/2011, 03:16
Replies: 237
Views: 35,624
Posted By g_0d
Stop flaming in these topics and fuck off.

Stop flaming in these topics and fuck off.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.