Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Aruin
Forum: Mabinogi 03/24/2011, 00:04
Replies: 5
Views: 1,848
Posted By Aruin
I don't actually want to be told flat out......

I don't actually want to be told flat out... would ruin the fun.
Forum: Mabinogi 03/23/2011, 20:17
Replies: 5
Views: 1,848
Posted By Aruin
Actually, all I want to know is, is there a...

Actually, all I want to know is, is there a method to doing it? Or does the client actually have to be modified in order for it to be possible? I'd rather figure it out on my own than risk it being...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/06/2010, 03:46
Replies: 8
Views: 1,005
Posted By Aruin
Thanks, but I had no intention of getting any...

Thanks, but I had no intention of getting any 'funky ideas' from the xmls. Since most of what goes on in a dungeon is either server-sided or server-checked, why bother?

My postcount says...
Forum: Mabinogi 06/29/2010, 21:52
Replies: 8
Views: 1,005
Posted By Aruin
I'm not asking to change a particular music file...

I'm not asking to change a particular music file - maybe I should have made that clearer...

There has to be some way of altering the way the dungeons operate - stopping them from sharing music...
Forum: Mabinogi 06/29/2010, 20:54
Replies: 8
Views: 1,005
Posted By Aruin
[HELP] Modifying Dungeon Music

I know I've seen a thread on it once before, but I can't remember where. And I've spent quite some time searching. So.

I seem to remember some sort of mod that allowed you to not only swap out the...
Forum: Mabinogi 05/02/2010, 04:37
Replies: 19
Views: 2,050
Posted By Aruin
Thanks, but... ...eh, you're right. Given...

Thanks, but...

...eh, you're right. Given that HS is in the way, that'd probably be the next best thing. Fun~
Forum: Mabinogi 05/01/2010, 06:38
Replies: 19
Views: 2,050
Posted By Aruin
I would love to rip character models from this...

I would love to rip character models from this game, but the only way I know to do it is through an external program, and HS detects the client hook 3 seconds in... so I've often thought about...
Forum: Mabinogi 04/12/2010, 06:20
Replies: 26
Views: 3,589
Posted By Aruin
I wonder... is there any way to get onto the...

I wonder... is there any way to get onto the river north of Maiz still?
If there is, I'm doing it wrong. Been trying for some time now.

Any tips?
Forum: Mabinogi 04/05/2010, 21:11
Replies: 4
Views: 1,666
Posted By Aruin
I was talking about the fact that there'd...

I was talking about the fact that there'd probably be some idiot who abused this, sitting in the middle of Dunbarton playing a loop of some Naruto song... but anyone who had an ounce of sense should...
Forum: Mabinogi 04/05/2010, 07:07
Replies: 4
Views: 1,666
Posted By Aruin
Channels shouldn't be doable - that's...

Channels shouldn't be doable - that's server-sided.
Character limit? Possibly definitely.
Noticeable, and therefore reportable?
Certainly.
Forum: Mabinogi 03/02/2010, 06:02
Replies: 15
Views: 2,841
Posted By Aruin
Hands and feet facepalm? Now that's just...

Hands and feet facepalm?

Now that's just wrong.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.