Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tchuco_lok
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2012, 05:13
Replies: 4
Views: 524
Posted By tchuco_lok
I'll try, but if anyone has the original release...

I'll try, but if anyone has the original release of these files Dekaron Action 10, I would be very grateful, could help me with a huge step. :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2012, 04:11
Replies: 4
Views: 524
Posted By tchuco_lok
so if you feel better I'll try to explain it...

so if you feel better I'll try to explain it another way.
When I go on the map Ice Castle and kill any mob there, items +6 or +7 falls, ie they are already "good", and that takes some of the "grace"...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2012, 03:53
Replies: 4
Views: 524
Posted By tchuco_lok
Help me with a question?

I wonder how dumb the drop of the items on my Dekaron? For items is falling +6 ~ +7, and I wanted to put them +0
Could anyone help me? Thank you.

Obs: My dekaron is action 10
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.