Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lechugueitor
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/14/2025, 16:22
Replies: 127
Views: 9,877
Posted By lechugueitor
I'm .Lechu.

I have played Shaiya Conflict for a 8 month and I can say is the best private server I have ever played. I recomended.
See you on server.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/12/2014, 17:15
Replies: 0
Views: 460
Posted By lechugueitor
[SC] error pls help and not to do

Hi, I'm new to this and I keep all the tutorials I've seen but none give me the solution for this problem, someone help me please?
I just want to create a server to play with my kids for hamachi,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.