Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Woofshush
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2013, 15:12
Replies: 56
Views: 5,735
Posted By Woofshush
Tries to get me to download the iLivid download...

Tries to get me to download the iLivid download manager instead.~ O,..,O

OH! It can be skipped, yay.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2013, 04:04
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,368
Posted By Woofshush
Uh oh, tried to run it with no bypass to test,...

Uh oh, tried to run it with no bypass to test, one with fake combi thing. Banned for 3 days. lol

Everything else worked with no bans or bypass but just in case I would use one always, tho that's...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2013, 03:32
Replies: 29
Views: 3,476
Posted By Woofshush
Works tho I was only able to make about 5 because...

Works tho I was only able to make about 5 because of some limitation. lol
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2013, 02:23
Replies: 970
Views: 107,538
Posted By Woofshush
Amazing, maybe one day I will get to where I can...

Amazing, maybe one day I will get to where I can actually use this. lol
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2013, 19:26
Replies: 2,740
Views: 1,225,489
Posted By Woofshush
Is there any way to multiclient in S4? The old...

Is there any way to multiclient in S4? The old Sandboxie trick doesnt seem to work anymore even with bypass, just doesn't run the game in case we are missing a link. O,..,O

Im still looking.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/23/2013, 00:25
Replies: 1,860
Views: 210,186
Posted By Woofshush
Ohh I didn't know that, Is there any way to make...

Ohh I didn't know that, Is there any way to make it change in less server entrances?
Forum: Eve Online 05/14/2013, 03:04
Replies: 5
Views: 873
Posted By Woofshush
Thanks for your responses! *_*

Thanks for your responses! *_*
Forum: Eve Online 05/12/2013, 02:51
Replies: 5
Views: 873
Posted By Woofshush
Has anyone bought isk?(ePVP)

Has anybody tried buying isk for Eve Online by Elite PVPers? If so what did you think?

elitepvpers - play less, get more ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


I think...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/10/2013, 05:03
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
You fruitloop, the amount of time and effort it...

You fruitloop, the amount of time and effort it takes to make hacks like these deserve its rewards, they gain nothing at all from making and releasing this for you, infact, ALL bypasses included that...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2013, 03:15
Replies: 75
Views: 7,854
Posted By Woofshush
Sometimes I think he will beats me, he doesnt...

Sometimes I think he will beats me, he doesnt like to talk about work~ but then he coughs off a hairball and takes a nap. ._.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2013, 21:13
Replies: 75
Views: 7,854
Posted By Woofshush
I have a cat just like the one in the middle...

I have a cat just like the one in the middle called Luigi... lol
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/09/2013, 17:13
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
That ninja! Bought, works, straightforward...

That ninja!

Bought, works, straightforward and friendly! yay!
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/09/2013, 17:05
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
He is? Oh fudge, I added kyouminorin but he...

He is?

Oh fudge, I added kyouminorin but he appears to be offline in skype. I shall relog. x3
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/09/2013, 15:34
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
I did, he told me to add him in skype, then I saw...

I did, he told me to add him in skype, then I saw the country and was like~ uh oh~ time difference. But maybe we will catch each other eventually. lol
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/09/2013, 03:09
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
Aww fudge I missed you in skype due to time...

Aww fudge I missed you in skype due to time difference, Il try and catch you next time. ^*w*^
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2013, 23:44
Replies: 3
Views: 934
Posted By Woofshush
Lol and Luna didn't find anything strange?

Lol and Luna didn't find anything strange?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2013, 23:06
Replies: 82
Views: 15,181
Posted By Woofshush
You will need a bypass, but one hasn't been made...

You will need a bypass, but one hasn't been made yet for current patch, although the effects of this hack still remain from before tho, I still have all my +10s for 4 hours.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2013, 03:01
Replies: 453
Views: 62,642
Posted By Woofshush
lol That is awesome, have enough fun for the rest...

lol That is awesome, have enough fun for the rest of us for us!
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/08/2013, 02:54
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
OH! Actually Im ready to buy it now! I will have...

OH! Actually Im ready to buy it now! I will have a~~~~~

25€ - lifetime* validated


Sent you a PM to begin transaction whenever you are available! <3
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/08/2013, 01:27
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
lol Thankyou! *w*

lol Thankyou! *w*
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/08/2013, 00:44
Replies: 147
[Selling] S4 League - Aimbot
Views: 24,209
Posted By Woofshush
Yes! Thankyou so much for making this! Now I know...

Yes! Thankyou so much for making this! Now I know what to get for my birthday, my bd is may 12th so I will be buying it with lifetime then! YES YES YES!!!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2013, 22:59
Replies: 382
Views: 37,776
Posted By Woofshush
Me? No no I don't know the first thing about...

Me? No no I don't know the first thing about making an aimbot, I can make a trainer but that's because there's programs for it, aimboting is like~ coding and~ numbers and such. ._.

Update, I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2013, 22:39
Replies: 20
Views: 2,610
Posted By Woofshush
This is so awesome! if you make it so that it can...

This is so awesome! if you make it so that it can fire without holding it down I will marry you! I wana use this with a revolver! <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2013, 21:57
Replies: 453
Views: 62,642
Posted By Woofshush
You will? ^(O,..,O)^

You will? ^(O,..,O)^
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2013, 21:53
Replies: 382
Views: 37,776
Posted By Woofshush
Until someone makes their own for free. lol

Until someone makes their own for free. lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 70

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.