Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: souverng89
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2009, 11:51
Replies: 299
Views: 105,586
Posted By souverng89
First of,i want to thank you. Vac works...

First of,i want to thank you.
Vac works perfectly,but there is a problem with Non-aggro.Melee monsters can't attack you but monsters with magicial attack can spell on you.I mean in deadlands,mages...
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/30/2009, 17:13
Replies: 15
Views: 12,748
Posted By souverng89
Hello my friends,im noobie xD I want to ask...

Hello my friends,im noobie xD
I want to ask some question about dekaron hacks.
What is AGGRO and what does AGGRO Hack stands for ?
What is VAC and what does VAC Hack stands for ?
How can i use...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/28/2009, 11:57
Replies: 358
Views: 193,506
Posted By souverng89
Guys can you make one for 3.2.2 vers ? I really...

Guys can you make one for 3.2.2 vers ? I really need this one. Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.